Chapter 12 Banquet

Third person pov:

Sebastian and Simon are invited to the international Banquet gathering. It was held once a year at different countries. All the rich business magnets from different counties will attend the gathering to develop business relations. Many business legends, industrialist etc... around the world gather there.

On Sunday Morning :

Today is the day for the banquet, complete hotel is bustling with guests.

In that event Selena and Helena are serving food and drinks to the guests. Her agency sends her ,Helena and others to this event as helpers. Every evening after their job they work for banquet as helpers.

Banquet starts at 10:00, after greetings, host invited some guests for speech. Sebastian along with his friends are talking business with others, for Seb and Simon this was the first time to attend this banquet representing SS Technologies. Day goes on business talks , while chatting Sebastian was pursued by many young girls. To say he is many girls dream man, but it is hard to meet him without appointment in normal life.

Today is exception, many girls from rich family try to pursue him. He is irritated and want to leave.

At evening  friends are chatting, " Seb, the girl stood behind your back is watching you for a long time." Baron sign him to see. Seb raise his head, turn casually and give her a glance. girl gave a shy smile.

" I think she is a Sia Ranle. She is the one and  only heir of Ranle enterprises. It will be good you both are together. In future you can get more profit " Adrian gives the details.

Seb lazily replies " If it is profitable, you can marry her. I am not interested."

"Seb, others are in relationship. Only you and Simon are single. You both can try." Asher . " What about you?" Simon replies satirically . " I am out of it." Asher raise his hands don't drag me into it.

Adrian explains " Not only her, many girls' gazes are on him today."

" You hit a jack pot Seb, even when I first attend the party two years ago with my dad, I didn't get this much attention. But see today standing beside you , every girl gaze is towards our side ." Jackson praise, " They are not looking for you, it is for Seb." Simon counter attack.

" Seb, you are already twenty-four. Until now you never had a girlfriend or date any girl. Last time when a girl play tricks on you, she was sent to other country."

" But do you know there are rumors that you are allergic to girls and kill them or make them disappear if they approach you"

" If you avoid girls and be single then they start saying You are interested in man. Then no girl wants to... "

" Stop it. I am only 24 , not 30 or 40 years. There is long time for it"

" Simon tell me, did he have any secret love or crush in past." Asher question raising his eyes.

" I don't know. We all are together in past five years. If he met anyone, we all know it. How can he have any secret crush. In past you saw him always sitting before computer and files, like he was engaged to computer."

" I mean if he had any high school crush." Asher add again. Hearing high school, Seb body stiffens. Simon shook his head casually .

Before Asher question, lady call Seb and ask " Mr. Davis , can we leave together after the party."

All are stunned, she is a stunning beauty. Her dress shows her perfect figure. No one can say no to her, her lips no one can't wait to taste , her figure no one can control himself until he is not a man. Any man can't wait to enjoy her, but who is Seb. He said two words lazily having his drink " I'm not interested".