Chapter 17 School joining

Third person pov :

Next Morning, while  Sebestian checking the files in  his cabin, Simon enters. Seeing his tired  face seb question him about last night " Didn't you sleep well last night?"

Without replying Simon walks towards sofa and sit throwing his head back. " I didn't thought you will get a girl to have one night stand. That's not your style." Seb questions raising his eyes  from file , playing with pen in between fingers.

" Hey, it's not that." Simon replies closing his eyes, pressing his forehead. " Then what is it? You break up with your girl friend, she must be your new girl friend or a one night stand. If not then who is the girl you took yesterday." Teasing him. He has a smirk on his face with a teasing expression.

" It's because of you I had suffered yesterday." He complains pointing seb, showing his bad mood. " Ohhh.. It means she forced herself on you." Seb counters him. " Previously you had thrown away those woman who try to seduce."

" Now you are playing with them. You are changing.." seb clicks the pen in his hand.

" I think you enjoyed alot, you even  don't have a good sleep." Seb says turning the page .

"Stop there.  Don't over think." He shook his head , took a glass of water from tea table, sip it and explains " I met a crazy girl, she is drunk and thinks I am his ex boyfriend, accuses me of abandoning  her."

"Oh. Then why are you sleepless?"

" I had taken her to my flat to help her because of my morals. But she really gives me a hard time that I can't leave her alone in the room. She throw whatever and completely destroyed my house." Simon remembers how that crazy girl destroy his flat last night.

Sebestian phone rings, he answers " sir, you have a meeting in half an hour. We have to leave now." " Okay."

He stood up and walk towards door taking  his file " take rest, I will ask Cidny to cover  you today. "   

" I really need it." Simon  gave a side hug and leave office with seb.

Due to absence of president Simon, Cidney along with Selena has a heavy work.

It cause Selena to work till 6:00 at evening and didn't get chance to meet seb.

---
Next evening, seb get a message from Selena.

Selena: Are you free at evening?

Sebestian: yes

Selena: Meet you at same place.

After meeting ends, he drive to their regular place.

Selena is waiting for him at usual place, reading a file.

When she saw him enter, she questions " you are late."

Seb casually sat and ordered a juice.

" Did you complete the given work?" He ask.

" Yes, i memorize everything." With that she start to tell what she learnt.

Selena ask Chris for help, but he went on business trip. Then she remember seb took Technology in university.

She questions him "did he complete his university? ,  Then what he related to? "

She ask him for help in job, seb rejects it, later begging for week he agreed to it.

While Seb explains about technology, selena listen carefully. It remembers her olden days when he used to take tuitions for her before exams.

If not because of him, she  just pass.