chapter 15 New Job

Third Person pov:

One week has been over after joining in her new job, selena has two words to say " NOT EASY".

Selena didn't had any higher qualification, she was poor in studies  from beginning and never had experience as an assistant.

It was her luck to learn many languages, from small she like to go on trips to different countries. To enjoy her trips she learnt many languages. First her father forced her to learn, later she enjoy it.

She can talk to any person if she know their language without any help, just an entertainment. From seven  to eighteen years  it was her hobby apart from designing and modelling.

Selena never forget the look her colleagues give on her first day. She also once heard in wash room " she has a support in the company",even she don't know who she had as supporter. the people in the company all look down on her because she come from back door and also poor in looks & skills.

She didn't consider those words, it was normal to have gossips in top companies and she never want to get this job.

She needs money to raise her family and this jod is suitable for it. She only remember this and continue her job without giving a fuck to those employees.

In SS Technologies, her work is assigned by three leaders.

First company CEO, next president after that vice president.

She met vice president on her first day, Miss. Cidny Edson. She is similar to her age and looks very beautiful ,but she is arrogant, cocky and over bearing. She like to order more, many workers are afraid of her.

For Selena  bad luck, cidny  is her leader, she assign her work  and alloted a helper to  teach her.

Her helper name Emma. She is also a assistant works under Cidny. At first she is also cold later she became a friend with her.

In company , CEO, president and vice president has one personal assistant with them always and another one or two assistant to maintain their schedule and works on time.

Actually Selena is a translator and travels with leaders to contact international companies.

She is a beginner, so she starts to work under president and vice president to know how things done.

After experience she can start her work as translator .

Today her work come to end,
thanks to Chris, he helped her to complete the task early.

When ever she find any difficulties she ask help from Chris or Emma. They explain her patiently.

" You learn fast, even I will take three to four days to complete it " Emma praises her.

" Thank you, Emma."  Selena replies
, waiting for cidny to call her . Emma left to cidny cabin to show it.

After few minutes, Emma return  with a smile and says . " You really shocked her "

" Why?" Selena gaze doubtfully.

" You complete the task in time, she never expect you to complete it before time and without mistakes. You didn't give her a chance to point out you.  You must had watch her expression while checking the record. She try to find errors but can't. disappointment shows on her face clearly."  Emma explains immitating cidny. Both laugh at a time.

Selena is glad, in one week she was scolded more than hundred times for small mistakes. By God grace today she can escape from cidny  scoldings.

In her life no one scolded her more than cidny did. Even after she runaway if any one scold her without her mistake ,  she make them pay for it and  leave the job.