slushees.

"should we invite rin?" isagi questioned

"do you think he would even come?" chigiri turned and asked, debating whether or not said boy would even like to hangout.

isagi shrugged, "wouldn't hurt to try i guess.. i'll text him in the group chat," he then fished his phone out of his pocket and instantly clicked the message icon.

rest in peace bachira

8:29 am

bachira:
CODE RED
CODE RED GUYS
GUYS Y/N IS VERY
ANGRY RIGHT NOW

nagi:
lol. rip bachira.

nagi named the conversation:
"rest in peace bachira".

4:47 pm

isagi:
rin we're all getting
slushees wanna come??

rin:
who is 'we'

isagi:
uhh reo
chigiri, kunigami,
karasu and eita, nagi
bachira, y/n, and i

rin:
ok

isagi:
nagis paying

nagi:
im paying

rin:
ok
send me the location

-

"holy fuck. i can't believe he's actually coming," eita said, slightly shocked because he himself can't remember the last time rin willingly came to hang out.

"i know right. i thought he hated all of us, especially you y/n." bachira joked, making everyone turn to look at you while you were currently laying on the turf of the field.

you scoffed, "there's absolutely no way he hates me more than i hate him," and it was the truth. he's bitter and arrogant while you were bubbly and humble. your personalities clashed ever since you met and you figured it'd be hopeless to try and get along anyway.

"i can see why— OW" bachira yelled as you kicked him in his ankle due to his remark.
"shut it, bachira."

y/n: 3
bachira: 0

"should we get goin' then?" karasu asked the group who was currently just sitting there.
"you're right, we should probably go," kunigami agreed, "did anyone drive here? i know chigiri did and y/n did so maybe we should all just carpool to make things easier?" the same boy questioned.