just dance.

4:57 pm

4:57 pm

y/n:
itoshi

itoshi rin:
l/n

y/n:
i think i left my necklace and rings at your house while i was with shidou n sae.
i really need to get them

itoshi rin:
why is that my problem?

y/n:
because sae is doing something with shidou
and im assuming youre home. i need to fucking get them.

itoshi rin:
i dont give a fuck.
come some other time

y/n:
im coming over rin
sae said to just come
see you soon

itoshi rin:
you dont know how to fucking listen

y/n:
and you dont know how
to be a decent fucking person.
i'll see you in ten

as rin heard a knock on his front door, he assumed it would be you coming to retrieve your things. he made sure to take his sweet time coming to answer the door, knowing it would make you mad.

when he finally made it to the door, he saw your shivering body and took in your appearance. your weren't wearing a jacket, like an idiot he thought, but you were wearing a long sleeved soccer t-shirt, sweatpants, and converse. so you weren't a complete idiot.

"its fucking freezing itoshi! what the fuck took you so long??" you said as you walked in the itoshi household, which had less chaos today.

"i told you not to come," he rolled his eyes. "now go find your fucking shit." he quickly demanded since he wanted you away from him as soon as possible.

"its great to see you too." you gave him a fake smile while you walked past him to find where your jewelry might be.

you began to look in the bathroom, since you had taken them off in there in the first place, but had failed to find them.

"i couldve sworn they were here.." you muttered under your breath, really hoping you hadn't lost them in their house. "itoshi! come here real quick." you called out for rin

"is there something you need, l/n?" he sighed, annoyed he had to continue speaking to you. cant he just find a moment of peace?

"i cant find them."

"genuinely what the fuck does that have to do with me?" he said, crossing his arms.