house party.

(the beginning of this chapter is really fucking boring pls bear with me

chapter is really fucking
boring pls bear with me.
lol get it??)

-

the day at the pitch.

rest in peace bachira

bachira:
WHAT THE HELL IS THSI
[pic]

y/n:
me and rin

rin:
it's almost like..
it's exactly what it looks like

bachira:
DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME
OR IS THIS
Y/N
AND RIN
AT THE FIELD TOGETHER???

nanase:
no they are definitely at the field
together :)

hiori:
nanase 😭😭😭

y/n:
we had a 2v2 with
sae and shidou

bachira:
they're bonding 😧😧

rin:
no we're not.

y/n:
no we're not.

-

you put your back phone in your pocket before attempting the trick rin had been trying to teach you for the past 30 minutes. he was obviously getting frustrated and wanted to leave but you insisted you could perfect it.

rin sighed, "i'm not seeing much progress here except for the sun getting lower while the moon only gets higher," he crossed his arms, "unless you haven't noticed it slowly getting darker?"

you rolled your eyes at his sarcastic comments, "if you wanna leave then leave, itoshi." you muttered angrily while keeping your back turned. after not receiving a reaction, you turned your head only to see him taking big strides away from you.

"hey!" you called out to him, to which he surprisingly turned around with his usual blank stare. you had a proposition, "listen, it's not dark yet. so, if i make this goal from all the way over here, we stay for another twenty minutes." rin was slowly, no, rapidly, losing interest in what you were saying and it was apparent, "but!" you continued, "if i miss, we can leave and you can go home." you finished.

rin tilted his head and shrugged his shoulders, "deal."

thus resulting in where you're at now.
the itoshi houshold.

you parked your car in the driveway and sighed in defeat. you were not content with your loss. rin unbuckled his seatbelt and turned to you, "well, you're great at kicking with power, but not when it comes to precision."