CHAPTER 1

3rd Person POV
Izuku loves snakes. He was fascinated with everything they could do. So he asked his mom and dad about letting him have one as a pet for his 5th birthday. His mother Inko Midoriya didn't really think it was a good idea to let her son have a snake. But his dad Hisashi (Shigaraki) Midoriya (aka All For One) spoke. He said that they'll think about it. Izuku nodded understanding his father decision. Izuku then returned to his room. Inko spoke to Hisashi asking him why he hadn't said no. He told her that it might be a part of Izuku's quirk. Hisashi decided to tell her what happened at the park the other day. 

~Flashback Izuku's POV~
Me and Kacchan were playing in the forest near the play ground when suddenly. Kacchan who was in front of me trip and fell forward onto a decaying log destroying it. I caught up to Kacchan. I saw that he had hit his head and was unconscious. I decided to go back to the playground when we arrived. Kacchan woke up holding his head in pain. I asked if he would be alright. Kacchan nodded his head.

"Yeah I should be fine, but just to be safe let's tell Uncle Hisashi. Also thanks for ca...*sees a king cobra behind Izuku and he screams out in fear*" I was startled by Kacchan's sudden screaming.

"Kacchan what's wrong!?" I asked, he pointed a shaking hand behind me.

"K-k-k-king c-c-c-cobra!" He said, my eyes widen knowing Kacchan had a fear of snakes, plus I had force him to remember all poisonous snakes and their appearances.

The reason why Kacchan is afraid of snakes is because of a birthday party gone wrong. It happened at his 4th birthday party he had Auntie Mitsuki bring a reptile handler as entertainment for us. I was excited about getting to see a albino diamondback rattlesnake,

 I was excited about getting to see a albino diamondback rattlesnake,

a baby albino python,

a black mamba,