Information on the 12 Rulers and Nezu's Offer

The power of rulers are different from quirks. There are 12 different rulers.

Izuku Midoriya is the Ruler of Serpents, Reptiles, and Dragons. This Ruler is the most powerful of the 12. Making him the leader and king of all other rulers. He will receive One For All and it will unlock his dormant quirk All In All.

Amber Faye is the Ruler of Horses, Pegasus, and Unicorns. She is the second strongest and is Izuku's fated mate. Has a wrapgate quirk.

Katsuki Bakugo is the Ruler of Dogs, Wolves, and Cerberus. He is the third strongest and is Izuku's best friend and partner. Has an explosion quirk.

Hitoshi Shinso is the Ruler of Cats, Big Cats, and Black Panthers. He is the most quiet of the 12 Rulers. His quirk is mind control.

Rumi Usagiyama is the Ruler of Bunnies, Hares, and Jack Rabbits. In this story she will be the same age as Izuku. She is the fastest land runner of the 12. Has a Rabbit mutation quirk.

Keigo Takami is the Ruler of Hawks, Eagles, and Griffins. In this story he will be the same age as Izuku. He is the fastest flyer of the 12. He has red wings.

Delphi Sakamata is the Ruler of Dolphins, Whales, and Pleslosaurs. She is the daughter of the pro hero Gang Orca. She is the fastest swimmer and the third smartest of the 12. She has a mutation quirk like her father that gives her webbed hands and feet, fins behind her ears, on her arms and legs, and one on her back, and she has a dolphin like tail.

Rin Ottawa is the Ruler of Bears, Pandas, and Otso Bears. Is always hungry, but he is the second best of the 12 when it comes to cooking, Katsuki being the first. His quirk is Nature.

Tenya Iida is the Ruler of Turtles, tortoises, and dragon turtles. Tenya is the second smartest of the 12, with Izuku being the first. He is a rule follower and he hates seeing others break the rules especially the other rulers. His quirk is a mutation that gives him engines on his legs.

Tenko Shimura is the Ruler of Bulls, Deers, and Minotaurs. He is the twin brother of Hana Shimura and Izuku Midoriya's cousin. He is the most shy of the 12. He only talks to Izuku, Amber, Katsuki, Hitoshi, and Hana. His quirk is called Decay, anything he touches turns to dust.

Shoko Todoroki is the Ruler of Foxes, Yo-kai, and Kitsunes. She is the second smartest of the 12, with Izuku being the first. She is the daughter of the number 2 pro hero Endeavor. In this story Endeavor is good. She doesn't have a burn scar over her left eye. Her quirk is Half Hot Half Cold.

Hana Shimura is the Ruler of Butterflies, spiders, and Fairies. She is Tenko Shimura's twin sister and Izuku Midoriya's cousin. She is the most fun of the 12. Her quirk allows her to repair any damage that is done to both objects and people it's the opposite of her younger twin brother's quirk.

All of them are the same age. They still have their original birthdays. The oc's birthdays are as follows. Amber Faye is 1/23, Delphi Sakamata is 5/10, and Rin Ottawa is 3/25. Shoko Todoroki's birthday is the same as Shoto Todoroki's birthday.

Also All For One stops being a villain for Izuku's sake. He turns himself in for his crimes. Nezu was intrigued by the decision of the number 1 villain. So he visits him and asked why he turned himself in. A.F.O said that he doesn't want to ruin his son's chance at being a hero.

Nezu was surprised to hear that the symbol of chaos had a soft spot for his son. Nezu asked what his son's name is and what's his quirk.

"My true name is Hisashi Shigaraki but I changed my last name to my wife's last name. When we got married. My son doesn't have a quirk right now because it's dormant the doctor said that it should awaken when he meets some sort of requirement. I asked if he knew what his dormant quirk could do. He told me that it would be similar to mine but he can't steal quirks like myself, but he can create any quirk he wants and give them to anyone he wishes without any problems on either side.
but he isn't powerless that much I can tell you. I'm sure you know the Legend of the 12 Animal Rulers?" He said, Nezu looked at him in shock.

"Yes I know the Legend. It is said that if the 12 Rulers awaken then the future will be quite awful. Why do you ask?" Nezu asked, Hisashi looked up at him with a grave look.

"Because my son is the Ruler of Serpents, Reptiles, and Dragons, his best friend is the Ruler of Dogs, Wolves, and Cerberus, and the Ruler of Horses, Pegasus, and Unicorns lives with my son. Also my son said that the youngest son of the Iida family is the Ruler of Turtles, Tortoises, and Dragon Turtles. The youngest daughter of the Endeavor is the Ruler of Foxes, Yo-kai, and Kitsunes. The daughter of Gang Orca is the Ruler of Dolphins, Whales, and Pleslosaurs. The son of Eraserhead is the Ruler of Cats, Big Cats, and Black Panthers. The adopt son of the Hero Commissioner is the Ruler of Hawks, Eagles, and Griffins. The grandchildren of the Hero Nana Shimura the twins the boy is the Ruler of Bulls, Deers, and Minotaurs, the girl is the Ruler of Butterflies, spiders, and Fairies. The daughter of the Bull Hero is the Ruler of Bunnies, Hares, and Jack Rabbits. The last one is the youngest son of the Ranger hero is the Ruler of Bears, Pandas, and Otso Bears. My son said that they are all the same age. All I'm telling you is that something is coming and the heroes won't be enough to help them which is why I've handed myself in. My son and his friends will need the help of both sides to save the world from whatever is coming." Hisashi said, Nezu couldn't believe what he said.

"Detective Tsukauchi is what he said true?" Nezu asked,

"I'm sorry but everything he has said is true to his knowledge." Detective Tsukauchi said, Nezu looked at A.F.O.

"If you give us the names of the children I can swear to you that they and their families will have the highest protection and I'll personally help them. Also I asked that if you'll consider becoming a teacher at U.A high." Nezu said, Hisashi nodded.

"My son is Izuku Midoriya, ruler of Serpents, Reptiles, and Dragons. Amber Faye, Ruler of Horses, Pegasus, and Unicorns. Katsuki Bakugo, Ruler of Dogs, Wolves, and Cerberus. Hitoshi Shinso, Ruler of Cats, Big Cats, and Black Panthers. Rumi Usagiyama, Ruler of Bunnies, Hares, and Jack Rabbits. Keigo Takami, Ruler of Hawks, Eagles, and Griffins. Delphi Sakamata, Ruler of Dolphins, Whales, and Pleslosaurs. Rin Ottawa, Ruler of Bears, Pandas, and Otso Bears. Tenya Iida, Ruler of Turtles, Tortoises, and Dragon Turtles. Tenko Shimura, Ruler of Bulls, Deers, and Minotaurs. Shoko Todoroki, Ruler of Foxes, Yo-kai, and Kitsunes, and Hana Shimura, Ruler of Butterflies, Spiders, and Fairies. Izuku is more of the leader of them if he doesn't agree then they will be with him on his decision. Also I accept your offer of being a teacher." Hisashi said,  Nezu held out his hand to him to seal the deal.