1

Jungkooks pov

I sigh Tying my hair up in a ponytail as I put my binder on.
My appa walks into the room "bun?" I sigh "hey appa" he walks to me "what's the wig for? And the binder?"

I turn to him "I want to get onto the football team and get into the gym! So I'm gonna pretend to be a boy!" he sighs "bun.." i nod "I know appa but..its worth a try"

He smiles and then tightens my binder a little and tucks some lose hair behind my ear "need help with the wig?" I gasp a little "you're not gonna give me a lecture about it?" he shakes his head "no of course not. Your school treats boys and girls differently and this will prove it to the school"

I smile and he then helps me with the wig and make sure it won't come off. I tug it a little and it doesn't move.
I then turn to my appa "should I wear baggy clothes?" he hands me some black skinny jeans and a baggy shirt and I change into them and look in the mirror

My appa holds out something to me "put this down the front of your pants" I tilt my head "why?" he chuckles "they'll become suspicious if you're in skinny jeans with no buldge.. Or you'll get made fun of"

I giggle and then take it and shove it down the front of my pants and make sure it doesn't look weird. I laugh a little "this is so weird!! Seokjin-oppa won't recognise me!" my appa laughs "he's hyung to you for now" I nod "oh yes. I forgot"

He chuckles and smiles "you look amazing and I hope today makes you happy. Finally be able to do things you want in school" I turn to him "I can't wait to join the football team! Bye appa!!" he chuckles "bye princess" I smile and kiss his head and grab my new bag which I bought which is more roughed up and dirty

I walk outside and see seokjin stood against his car. He looks at me and glares at me "who the fuck-wait...". I walk to him "hey oppa!.. Oh I mean hyung" he laughs "dang kook I didn't recognise you! You look like a boy" I nod "exactly! So I can be treated fairly today"

He smiles "to get onto the football team?" I nod "yep!" we both climb into the car

Today will be great!!
I look like a boy and not a girl!
I'll finally be able to join the football team and not be turned away!!