4

End of school

Jungkooks pov

I put my wig on and my "boy" clothes and then rush out to the gym. I gasp when a teacher grabs my hand "excuse me young boy! Are you new here?" I turn to her and nod "yes hello, my name is jungkook" she furrows her eyebrows "okay! Lovely to meet you! We need an extra soccer player if you want to play?"

I hum a little..
Soccer?... Hm.. Maybe..

I nod "sure, I love soccer" she squeals "amazing!! I'll show you to the dorm" I tense a little when she starts to pull me along "wait.. Dorm?" she nods "all soccer team players stay in one dorm together to enhance the teamwork and bond between the players!"

Oh.. Shit..

She pulls me to a room on the other side of the school and knocks on the door "boys!! Open up I found the last member of this team!" I hear a groan from inside and then the door opens and I gulp seeing jimin stood there.
He looks at me "jungkook? You play soccer"

I nod "yeah I've played since I was young" he hums "huh..well.come in then new roommate, I'll introduce you to our team" the teacher gently shoves me towards jimin "have fun boys! Jungkook don't forget to grab things from your house"

I nod "yeah ill get my... My brother to bring them!" she nods and then jimin pulls me inside and closes the door.
I almost gag at how bad it smells in here

Jimin smirks "BOYS!" the whole dorm goes silent and I gasp when loads of others walk into the lounge. He looks around "right! That's namjoon, taehyung, hoseok, seokjin, yoongi, suho, kai, chanyeol and there's a few more assholes who join in here and there" I nod

"I'm jungkook, nice to meet you all" I smile. Taehyung laughs "like that nerdy girl that jimin used to have a HUGE crush on!" my eyes widen

Wait... WHAT?!

Jin laughs "I remember that! He would always watch her in maths! And he wouldnt let her in the gym cause he was worried he would be distracted!" yoongi laughs "he still has a crush on her shut up all of you" they all laugh and jimin rolls his eyes and wraps an arm around my shoulder "don't listen to them dude, let's go! You'll share a room with namjoon"

He pulls me to a room which... Is surprisingly clean and he pushes me inside "there you go. Have fun" he then walks away. I sigh a little "thanks hyung" I see half the room decorated. I walk to the side not decorated and sit on the bed and then sigh

FUCK! now I'm trapped.
What do I do.. What do I do.. What do I do..