3

A few weeks later

Jimins pov

I sit watching jungkook running on a tredmil. He stops running when a girl walks over to him and I raise an eyebrow and then the girl laughs a little and leans closer to him.

My eyes darken and I walk over to them "hello jungkook. Sadie" she smiles "hey jimin. Tell your gorgeous friend here that he won't find better than me~" I wrap my arm around jungkook and pull him off the tredmil and next to me

He tenses a little and I keep my arm around him "Sadie.. Listen my friend here is not interested in you. He is handsome boy who wants to workout on his own. Now go and flirt with a boy who wants to fuck a slut like you"

She gasps "I am not a slut!" I nod "and I'm Beyoncé" jungkook giggles and I smile a little and Sadie then walks away huffing.
I move my arm "just turn them down harshly and they won't come back"

Jungkook nods "okay ill make sure to do that. Thanks op- hyung" I stare at him "no worries kid. I do have a question for you" he nods "yes?" I cross my arms "do you have any relation to the nerdy girl jungkook in math class?"

He looks at me and shakes his head "I've never heard of her before" I furrow my eyebrows "you just remind me of her for some reason" he scoffs a little "yeah like you pay any attention to how she is actually like"

I raise an eyebrow "excuse me?" he turns to me "boys like you just focus on yourself and all the jocks around you. Dont act like you actually give a fuck about that nerdy girl. Because I can tell you. Not everyone is exactly who you think"

I look him up and down "you sure you don't wanna fuck her or something?" he glares at me "i don't like girls dumbass" I step back "you're gay?" he rolls his eyes and then grabs his water bottle and squirts water at me before walking out the gym.

I hear yoongi wheeze and laugh "YOU JUST GOT TOLD ASSHOLE!" I walk over to him as he was walking on a tredmil. I then smile and turn up the speed making him gasp and fall off of it.

I then look at the door "there is something strange about that boy and I will find out what it is"

Jungkooks pov

I take the wig off and then change into

I then make sure all the stuff is in my bag and I sort my chest out a little in the dress

I then make sure all the stuff is in my bag and I sort my chest out a little in the dress. I then brush and style my hair and walk out of the toilets.
I scream a little when jimin suddenly pins me to the wall "oi nerd tell me the truth! Do you know the new kid in the gym"

I look at him "new kid in the gym?" he nods "yes! Jungkook. The new boy!" I shake my head "you don't allow many girls anywhere near the gym so no?" he furrows his eyebrows "I do let girls in the gym what the fuck do you mean"

I shrug "last time I tried to get into the gym I got shoved out by suho" I then gently push him away "I need to go now oppa. Have run trying to figure out who that new boy is" I then walk away smiling a little

I know he is suspicious.. But he won't find out..