Untitled Part 3

days passed. sora visited the shop every day. small conversations turned to much longer ones. it was almost the middle of the night. just a few minutes till the shop would close. sora ran through the doors with a laugh.

"okay, i came in time"

"oh, hello, sora" jeno giggled "where have you been the whole day?"

"i literally just woke up" sora said while putting some chocolate on the counter.

"so you won't be able to sleep for quite a while" jeno scanned the item.

"yeah..." sora sighed, thinking about what she would do during sleepless hours.

"do you want to hang out? with me?" jeno asked.

"i'd love to" sora smiled.

jeno returned a smile. sora waited for jeno for a few minutes as he was closing the shop.

"okay, done" jeno put the keys in his pocket and turned to sora.

they walked around for hours, having dumb conversations.

the streets were lit in a beautiful way. sora hadn't been out at this hour in quite a long while. streets were empty. it was quiet.

remembering old stories, telling them to each other, made them smile and laugh.

"you know, when i was a kid, i always loved doing this" sora said and turned around the lamppost. she laughed.

"you're so cute"

sora giggled and circled jeno, then ran away. jeno ran after her, trying to catch up while laughing. when he finally did, he grabbed her hand. he twirled her around. they were dancing around, music being their own laughter.