1

Third person POV

The commander of sector S09 could only sigh to herself as she contemplated about what she could have done wrong. Perhaps she made a few terrible decision​s during combat? Did she not treat them right? Or maybe they just didn't like her?

She could only shake her head and let out a sigh.

Maybe it was because​ she didn't know what to do when a Ringleader showed up?

She thought about that for a moment, then let out a shaky breath of air. When her echelon had first made contact with a Ringleader, it didn't go well. No one was prepared for her.

Not even on the second or third, that was probably when all the girls started to doubt her decisions, huh? It made sense.

Or... Maybe she just didn't give good commands in the first place?

The woman puts her hands on her head as her thoughts began to spiral out of control, luckily the ringing of her phone brought her out of it before it could get anymore serious. Picking the phone she could see that miss Helianthus was calling her.

She cleared her throat and answered the phone.

Commander : is something the matter ma'am?

Helian : negative, i'm simply here to tell you that your possible replacement has arrived on site, the helicopter on pad 4 is your way out. Make haste, we don't have all day.

Commander : yes ma'am.

The phone cut out as Helian dismissed the call, the commander looked at the phone in her hands as her expression soured. Muttering to herself, she picks up her things and makes her way towards the helipads, she would wave at a few dolls as she passed, but none of them seemed to take notice of her.

It stung, but it was bearable.

Once she had reached the helipad, she could see that the helicopter bringing her "home" was a blackbird, seemed like it was newly painted. Although the crew seemed to be human this time, usually the T-dolls would drive the vehicles since they had superior reaction time.

The crew waved her over, when she had gotten close enough one of the pilots handed her headphones that had a mic built into the side. Putting it on she could hear the man as he spoke to her.

Pilot : get onboard ma'am, we'll be flying over a few dangerous spots before we make it to the city so make sure to buckle in tightly.

The commander nodded her head and sat down, making sure to buckle herself in. Giving the pilots a thumbs up the bird began to lift off the ground, soon enough they were quickly flying over the hills as they made their way home.

Pilot : hey, if you don't mind me asking but why are you getting moved out anyway?

Commander : i have a few hunches, but i think they just found someone better.

Pilot : sheesh lady, no need to downgrade yourself so much.

Commander : no, i know it's true. *sigh* my own mistakes had caused likely a few problems for the girls, hopefully they can forgive me for what i've done...

Pilot : listen ma'am, i know i'm in no position to talk, but i'm sure that they-

Just before the pilot could finish the sentence, a laser tore through the hind rotor of the chopper, causing it to spin out of control and plummet to the ground. She screamed as the helicopter git closer to the ground.

The last sensation she felt was the clang of her headphones taking the brunt of the helicopters roof before blacking out, likely having a concussion as well.