6 :what do I do now ?

POV Layla

Im currently walking in Westfield London with Fatima . She can't stop talking about the fact how happy she is that she finally can talk to someone about girl stuff without being embarrassed . I just can't stop. thinking ab what he said to me . Why would he say that ?

' Layla , layla habibti are you ok ?' suddenly I hear Fatima's worried voice . I get out of my thoughts and answer " Ah no just , uhm its just that I have a little headache thats all, but don't worry it will go away in a few " . She gives me a suspicious look but ignores it .

We ended our shopping event and went home

~ HOME ~

We just arrived home and I am exhausted and hungry . Fatima had to leave due to a problem at work . Yes she still works , she has a small online platform where she sells hijabs .

They're actually beautiful. I have nothing to do , I planned my school schedule and my tutoring schedule because my English accent is like khara. I call my online best friend Ayesha , havent heard something from her in a long long time .

( shoutout to samosa)

- ON THE PHONE - MESSAGES-

The terrorist ( me) ; hey bishhh , hope you're all okay , just went shopping with Fatima can't feel my legs lmaoo. Also fell for Nasser .

Samosa❤️(Ayesha): yeh yeh Alamdulillah , WAIT WHAT ? YOU FELL FOR HIM !! AHH I KNEW IT IM GOING TO BE AN AUNTY SOONNN .

The terrorist ; stfu you know its not like that ! I guess , he is literally so confusing . Sometimes he flirts this morning he told me not to fall for him like SiRrRrR I did not ask for this feeling in heart THaNk You ?

Samosa❤️: yeah right , listen Layla do not let him affect u and If it does let the things happen in a halal way . Please dont do anything dumb I know that its hard habibti but please don't do things you will regret in the future .

The terrorist; Yeah ill try my best , Chile anyways sooo , im hungry so imma make some food . Wait what do I choose biryani or some halal chicken from Qs chicken shop?

Samosa ❤: ahh I think you should go with the biryani, but don't put too much cardamom in it or else you will die lmaoo.

The terrorist: yehokay biryani it is then . K gtg byeee

-LEAVES THE CHAT-

Hmm maybe I should ask.Naqser if he wants to help me cook it . I can't do it all alone .

Pov Nasser

Ah shut what have I done , she is probably scared of me right now. Why do I always have to do such things ?
Ya allah come on Nasser you don't want to scare her before you can even say that you have feelings for her. Not yet.

3rd person's pov

Suddenly nasser heard someone knocking on his door . ' yes , you can come in ' . Layla walks in with a red burning face . ' Ahm yeah so I was hungry and I want to make biryani but uhm i can't do it alone- she doesn't get to finish her sentence

" Ah I already know you want a strong man to help you huh ?"

Layla looks at him with a disgusted face ' every time we have a conversation I get braindamage , I wanted to ask your help because I don't know where all the spices and stuff are .don't get too cocky . "

Nasser decides to play along and says with a fake hurt expression ' ouch , habibti that hurts so much .'

Layla is really confused right now . Should she react in the 'habibti ' or should she just skip it and tell him to follow her to the kitchen ?

Meh she is too lazy to argue . " yallah , are you going to stand there or are you going to help me ?"

Nasser grins and goes 'Owkay miss hayati ' Layla turns around and says annoyed " stop calling. Me . That. "
Nassers eyes pierce trough hers and he says with a mocking voice :' why hayati
does it affect you ? '

Layla Is turning red . Like red red. Hot sauce tomato Ketchup red roses red. I think you get me right ?

Trying not to stutter and get a whole hyperventilating thing she awnser 'n-no but ya allah just help me with the biryani, no one asked you to act like you're in a k- drama . ' and walks out .

Whe she shuts the door of his bedroom she runs like Usain bolt towards the kitchen Trying to breathe like a normal human being.

After she calmed down she adjust her hijab and mumbles: ya rab ( oh God) this man is going to kill me someday.

Well this was all hope you liked it
Also a big shout out to samosa and shawarma helping me trough this journey

Ma salama ❤

Layla bint Mohammad