7 : Watch out Layla

POV Nasser

i chuckle as I follow her downstairs to the kitchen . This girl will kill me someday . I enter the kitchen as I see her struggling with casseroles and pans . I should film this , but im not that cruel right ?

I hear a voice snapping at me :' Nasser , are you seriously just standing there ? Come on help me get the right pan to make the biryani ' . I chuckle and try not to laugh anymore because Layla is going to kill me . I take a pan out of the cabinet and hand It to her .

'Here you go , do I have to do something else for you ' I ask sarcastic . She looks at me like im some piece of khara ( im not ) and answers ' yes please leave this place go to your room and leave me alone ill ask Hussain . '

I snort and look at her like im a genius ( because I am lmaoo) and say " Do you want burnt biryani ? , then be my guest habibti and ask Hussain " She give me an evil eye and mutters

' Weld al kalb' and cooks the rice and looks for the spices . Ughh this girl , wait a second why does she look Masha allah when cooking ? WAIT WHY DID I JUST THINK THAT . Ya Allah Give me the patience I don't have .

POV Layla

I closed the lid and made myself some English earl grey tea . I look at Nasser and ask him if he wants some . He looks at me with I don't know , love ? He nods and says ' Thank you hayati , also I got to show you something ' I Look at him with suspiciousness because with this man you don't know what is going to happen next .

He stands up from the kitchen table and grabs my hand . And boii if I tel you there was a whole 9/11 going on in my heart .

( A/N : dont worry im muslim and Arab and my father did it so I can make a dark joke ab it )

He led me trough the hallways of this house . I did explore some places like the library but now were going to another side . He opens the door and tells me to close my eyes . ' Good girl , yallah now hold on to me and walk forward ' .

With a little bit of fear I say " Hayat Allah , naast if you let me bump into something no biryani for you understood ? " I hear him laughing and I think he just wiped a tear away .

" Ya allah this girl , one day you're going to make me crazy " I ignore it and wait in excitement .

I think we went trough a door , I hear a husky voice behind me ' Ready hayati ? ' . I hum in agreement and he takes the cloth to cover my eyes with out .

Im Standing in a dark room . He turns on the lights ( A/N : and me lmaoo astaghfirullah taw bah taw bah )

'A gym ? , seriously Nasser the present is a gym '

" Habibti you have to take a look right there in the corner " He says pointing a a figure standing there .

It can't be

it can't be him

' Salman , Is that you ? '