CHAPTER 3

"What are they fighting for now?" Hoseok asked as he took a seat next to Jimin.

"How do I know? If you have a camera, take a video."

Before Hoseok could curse at Jimin, another car screeched to the porch. Jimin jumped up, taking the gun from his jacket and positioned himself. Hoseok groaned as he did the same because he knows who were coming and what they will have to do. Jimin indicated Hoseok to go behind the door and shoot them before they could even enter.

"Kim fucking Taehyung!" A sudden scream distracted the boys for a second and the next minute two men bashed into the room.

"Baby sitters arrived." Hoseok grinned as he flipped the gun in the air.

Taehyung and Jungkook were in the corner beating the shit out of each other without even hearing the tantrums happening. Jin ran to the boys and tried to separate them while Yoongi's eyes fell on Jimin who was burning in anger. Yoongi was always the calm type who would just do his work perfectly without causing any trouble but around Jimin, he changes.

"Useless shit!" Yoongi muttered noticing the boy didn't do much to stop the fight.

"What the hell did you call me, mother fucker?" Jimin spat back charging at Yoongi who just slipped away.

His hands inside the black leather jeans, perfect blonde mullet sticking out through his black vest making him look unreal. Jimin bit his lips as he glared at Yoongi, a little bit embarrassed for missing the chance. Hoseok scoffed as he walked to Jin for lending a helping hand but before that, he saw Jin flying to him.

Jin fell on Hoseok and the duo immediately hit theirself on the dusty carpet with a loud thud. Jimin and Yoongi changed their focus to the two boys who were crushing each other. Even though, they are in opposite gang and would love to kill each other for no reason, they were not allowed to do so. Namjoon and Baekhyun are the ones who usually announce a mission and its on them to decide against who. Until a mission is called, gangs try their best to not run into each other.

"I. asked. you. to. fucking. leave." Jungkook growled as he landed punches on Taehyung's stomach again and again as he spilled each word with a stress.

"Only if you could." Taehyung was almost dead but he still maintained his pace in words as it irritated the younger one.

"Shut the fuck up or we will have to finisb this as a mission." Jin shouted once again catching the attention of the boys.

They immediately pulled away because they know a mission would only end in everyone's death. Jungkook broke his hand because it was so damn swollen and hurting like hell. He kept his hands close to his chest and held it with other hand while Taehyung limped to Jin while still spitting out blood. He almost got a big cut in his upper thighs causing his cream baggy pants to be drenched in blood.

"We have mission tonight." Jimin huffed as he helped Jungkook walk to the car with full annoyance evidant in his face.

He glared at Yoongi as he walked past the male who just clicked his inner cheeks with his tongue. Hoseok followed Jimin and Jungkook outside but he forced a smile at Jin before doing so. Yoongi took his shoes off and threw it at Taehyung which perfectly hit the boy's bleeding thighs causing him to fall on his knees. Jin rolled his eyes as he stopped Yoongi from over doing and went to help Taehyung up.

"Why did you come here? You said, you wanted to get some fresh air." Jin asked calmly because the boy's condition kind of made him feel pathetic.

"I don't know. I saw a car in front of our apartment and felt like they were watching us. I followed it here." Taehyung reasoned as he threw his other hand over Yoongi's neck for support.

"In this house?" Yoongi asked finding it hard to believe.

"No, nearby. I came all the way here so just wanted to check the place to see why that bastard hates here."

"Who treated your wounds? You were so against even applying a disinfectant earlier but now looks like you were perfectly dressed."

Taehyung glared at Yoongi for being too nosy making him feel like a baby. He answered that question but not to Yoongi but to Jin. He had to literally moan and whine while getting into the car with the injured leg. Taehyung insisted that he wanted to go to his apartment for the night. Apart from staying together, they all had individual places to rest. Since they weren't informed of any missions, Taehyung could use the time to rest a little and treat his wounds.

"With this wound? Want me to stay over?" Jin asked with a concerned face.

"That is not in the rules." Yoongi reminded while driving to drop Taehyung off.

"He is hurt, can you be a little soft on him?" Jin tied a piece of cloth on Taehyung's thighs but his huge thighs were too big for the cloth.

"I am so pissed that I couldn't break his other hand too."

"I am glad he didn't break your leg." Yoongi scoffed while looking at the boy through the mirror.

Taehyung didn't even bother to answer because he was trying his best to hold in the pain. He wanted to cry out but being named as one of the strongest man in the gang group, he had to endure it. At times Taehyung wish to be a normal man and vent out all his emotions but he wasn't expected to do something silly like that. They soon dropped him off at the apartment and Taehyung forced them to not take him upstairs because he wanted to manage on his own.

He limped and dragged himself to the front main door and looked at the elevator which was atleast twenty feet away. He cursed himself for being such a jerk and denying the help which was offered. Blood was dripping down his pants to the floor catching the attention of the receptionist but as he knew who Taehyung was, he kept silence.

"Taehyung, I will carry you to the elevator." A man spoke from behind to which Taehyung smiled a little recognizing the voice before he even turned to face the man.