CHAPTER 5

14 JUNE, 2021
11AM

Jungkook opened his eyes after almost fifteen hours of worrying the shit out of Taehyung that he ended up finishing twenty mg refills of vape in the mean time. He filled the whole apartment with fruit punch and unhealthy chemicals. Jungkook apparently is very sensitive to smell that he woke up because of the pungent smell that went straight into his senses. He noticed himself on the bed, all dressed up and treated with neat white cloths and vante art in his hand plaster.

"Kim Taehyung, stop vaping like that." He screamed as soon as he opened his eyes.

In the blink of an eye, a crippled Taehyung appeared in the room with dead smoky eyes. He looked homeless for no much reason, his dress was not even properly on his body. His hair all wet and sticky making it look like he walked out of a terribly gone wrong shower. He ran to Jungkook with one leg, literally falling on the soft mattress because of the lack of balance.

"You awake?" Taehyung asked as a smile spread over his lips.

"Were you planning to die before I even wake up?" Jungkook asked landing a slap on Taehyung's perfectly sculptured face.

"Agghh, fuck!" He cursed while holding his burning cheeks but he knows what that was for.

Jungkook hates when he vapes but whenever he feels stressed, the only thing that keeps him sane is the fruit refills. He had an absurd reason to negotiate with Jungkook and that was his no interest in drugs like other gang members. Jungkook tried his best to pull Taehyung out of that habit but then the boy kept saying he has no other way to hide his pains.

Everyone had strange addictions in the gang like how Jimin drinks from morning to night, how Yoongi lives on drugs and cocaine while people like Jungkook ended up having tattooes all over with piercings. Taehyung was into vapes, not even into drinking so the others could never complain to him about health. He had a magic that heals him damn fast before others could even process what happened.

"How is your leg?" Jungkook asked looking at the boy with an annoyed and concerned face.

"Its getting better than I imagined. I will resume missions in two days." Taehyung smiled as he laid his head on Jungkook's lap and the other just scoffed while messing up Taehyung's hair.

"I should have stabbed you somewhere else so you would get more rest."

"You already did stab my heart." Taehyung showed his famous box smile as he reached the peak of ecstacy.

"Too cringe."

"Where did it all go wrong? We should have planned better, right?" Taehyung said taking a pen from the stand and continuing his art on Jungkook's cast.

"Who knew a man like you would be a gay? Maybe that is where it all went wrong!"

"As if the man with hmm.....one...two...three..four....five...six.............fourteen piercings and a sleeve full of thick tattooes isn't gay." Taehyung ran his long pretty fingers through Jungkook's every piercing softly to get the correct counting.

"What could he do when someone who has just a cold and deadly stare try to act like a super hero to make him weak? A man once jumped out of a three floored building to a moving truck without losing a step. He looked so stunning while he did that....then he pulled out a gun and fired it straight at the car in front of him. The car flipped in the air and finally a bhooooom. He was so cool."

Jungkook explained how they met once again. It has been three years since they met and it just took that one scene for Jungkook to change his label from straight to gay and to dump his girl friend of two years. Even he didn't know how it happened and not even once, he regretted it. He was worried if Taehyung would turn him down claiming himself to be straight but on the other hand, the older man was a hard core gay. He didn't know Jungkook back then so it was like love in the first encounter.

Taehyung literally attacked Jungkook with his high hormonal disfunction as soon as the boy asked him out. Jungkook didn't complain because he felt better than he did with his girl friend who had no idea how to even deal him. Before they got to introduce each other to team mate, they got their individual missions. It turned out to be against each other and from that day, this has been covered under a black screen.

"We are pathetic, right?" Taehyung asked as he pecked Jungkook's cast.

"Hmm, I really didn't want to hurt you. I called you there to treat your wounds and no we ended up like this." Jungkook laughed sarcastically.

"By the way, don't think I didn't notice you grabbing my crotch when I flipped you to the ground. I have told you to play fair and square when we are fighting."

Jungkook was flustered because he didn't imagine Taehyung to bring that up all of a sudden like that. It was actually an accident but then, of course being a very needy boy friend... Jungkook just used the chance. He wondered how others never notice things like that but he knew they were really good in acting. Who would suspect them when they literally beat the shit out of each other every time they get caught.

A month ago, Taehyung broke his toes while he tried to save Jungkook from an accident. The boy kept whining how bad it hurts but on the other hand his members thought, it was his way of self defensing. They treated his wound and send him to the apartment while Jungkook came back home with a smashed face as he tried to help Namjoon. They both were pathetic, totally mad for each other that hurting each other physically was just an excuse to stay together.

"I will just cook something." Jungkook pulled away as an excuse because recently he was having other thoughts.

He wants Taehyung to do the last mission and quit from this terrible life but he had no courage to tell that to the man. Taehyung would be so mad that he will do something on impulse and welcome trouble on to himself.

"Please, stay alive." Taehyung whispered noticing Jungkook disappear from his sight.