CHAPTER 11

15th JUNE, 2021

10.30PM

"Taehyung, what the fuck are you thinking? Kill him now." Jin nudged the boy's shoulder and pushed him a little further.

The gun in his hands were not even stable, the boy was being too hesitant and his heart started beating out of the box. He tried to maintain his steady breath as he looked to either of his sides and then to his hyungs who were having a high anticipation in their faces. He wondered what could happen if he doesn't pull the trigger against the boy. Maybe Yoongi or Jin would do instead of him because they would never waste such a chance. Tears dripped down his eyes to his clothed mask, wetting the material and slowly flowing through it's insides to his collared brown shirt.

The other boy was busy fighting and beating the shit out of the others, giving no attention to anything else. The one thing that the man with gun noticed which Yoongi and jIn didn't notice was the boy's bleeding leg, struggling to keep the other in position and the S- shaped body line right in front of him. Taehyung, he was going to die just like he predicted and the two options left was not too hard for the boy to choose. He looked back at Yoongi and Jin who cursed at him and pointed at Jungkook, asking him to shoot not realizing who it actually was.

"Taehyung..... I am sorry." Jungkook muttered as he looked at the boy, in front of him trying with his last bit of energy to stay alive.

He was late, he was fucking late and he had to mess up by jumping right in front of Yoongi and Jin when he was there just for Taehyung. Never in a millennia, he predicted that Taehyung would be wearing something so similar to his dressing style. It literally looked like they exchanged their bodies because Jungkook was now in Taehyung's outfit and Taehyung was in Jungkook's. He wanted Taehyung to just turn back and look at him so that he could avoid the situation.

Before Jungkook could do anything,  a gun blasted from some where else and the next second, he fell down. Before falling down, Jungkook stole a glance at Hoseok and never in his life, he was that releaved for a mistake from his hyung's side. Every one looked shocked to the side to see Hoseok, standing there with his gun in his hand and a wide grin. He finally took down Taehyung, the person who was standing in their way since a long time. Jin and Yoongi was too shocked to even respond but they both screamed Taehyung's name out loud. Jimin ran down stairs hearing the scream and stood next to Hoseok, totally confused not knowing what happened.

The man who was fighting without knowing anything that was happening behind him, just turned back hearing the commotion. He looked behind to see a man on the floor with blood pooled around his waist and his hands, clutching hard on the cloth to prevent bleeding. Taehyung's eyes widened realizing it was Jungkook in his outfit. Yoongi and Jin was tying a cloth on his wound while Hoseok and Jimin walked towards their boy who was standing still. The boy slowly moved to the front, taking slow steps to Yoongi and Jin as he dropped his ninja blade on the floor.

"W-what in the w-world?" Jimin whispered to Hoseok recognizing the ninja blade which fell down.

Hoseok's eyes widened seeing that as he looked at the boy who walked ahead, while pulling out his cap and mask which caused them to gulp a lump. Yoongi and Jin was crying, they have never really cried for something that happened in the mission but it felt like their own mistake of pulling the boy down to kill Jungkook. They needed Taehyung always with them but now, the boy was taking heavy breathe, scaring the shit out of them.

"J-jungkook." The boy pushed Yoongi and Jin as he kneeled down, ignoring the killing pain in his thighs.

Yoongi and Jin looked at each other and then the boy who just kneeled down next to them with wide eyes. Every thing was happening so quickly that no one could process anything rather than the fact that the boy who got shot was Jungkook and not Taehyung. Taehyung removed Jungkook's cap from his head and pulled down the mask to finally look into the boy's eyes. Jimin and Hoseok immediately locked the room and secured the windows to not let anyone in.

"What the hell did you do?" Taehyung asked slapping Jungkook hardly, right across his face.

"I-I am s-sorry." Jungkook mouthed with a small smile as he coughed more.

"You can't fucking die like this. Get up, let's go to the hospital." Taehyung shouted as he pulled Jungkook to him, grabbing the boy's collar. 

"What the hell happened here?" Jin asked as he looked back to see a shocked Hoseok and Jimin who were totally clueless like them.

"T-tae, it is not your fault." Jungkook smiled as he caressed the other's cheek.

"What the hell, Jungkook? Get up, we need to go." Taehyung didn't cry instead he was getting really angry, betrayed and all the other stupid emotions.

"Taehyung, can you explain what happened here? Why is he in your dress and why did he come to us?" Yoongi asked pulling Taehyung to face him.

"JUNGKOOK, OPEN YOUR EYES." Teahyung continued to scream not giving any attention to Yoongi.

"Hoseok, what did you do?" Jimin asked as he ran to Jungkook and pulled him up, but the boy was too heavy for him to do it alone.

"I will call the doctor." Jin said noticing Taehyung panicking.

"Jammers are alerted everywhere."  Yoongi reminded as he looked at Jimin and then at Jin.

"I will go out and turn it off." Hoseok ran out feeling the guilting eat him up for hurting his own brother, for not recognizing his boy.