call me by your name.

Being around the four doctors gave Vivian an escape from the hell that was her home with her mother. The constant nagging turned into hugs and arms around the shoulder, the urge to always be perfect left her the second her body hit the arms of the four men.

Vivian sat in a restaurant booth with her dad next to her, and Michael sitting on the other side. They laughed and explained how living in Colorado was going.

"Anything important this week, darling?" Ashton asked.

Vivian shrugged. "I have a soccer game this week – On friday."

Ashton widened his eyes and a smile came to his face, "Can we come?"

Vivian raised her eyebrow. "You want to come to my soccer game?"

"Of course," Luke kissed Vivian's temple, pulling her into his side. "Is it at your school?"

"Yeah," Vivian smiled slightly. "It's against a rival team."

"We'll be there," Calum confirmed.

"Is your mom going to be there?" Luke asked with a raise of his eyebrow.

Vivian shrugged her shoulders again. "I'm not sure. She normally isn't,"

A few hours later, Luke and Vivian Hemmings sat in Luke's hotel room. Vivian was showering whilst Luke warmed up their leftovers and was getting ready to turn on Netflix – They had Netflix dates back home during the summers.

Vivian came from the bathroom with her hair wet and a pair of pajamas on. Her shoulders were relaxed and her face was less tense.

"So, what do you want to watch?" Luke asked his daughter.

"We could watch Call Me By Your Name. It's a Timothee Chalamet movie." Vivian suggested, sitting on her hotel bed and taking a bite of her leftovers.

"Sounds lovely," Luke smiles. He picked up the remote and searched up the movie. His eyes read the description before he turned it on, along with the captions, and sat down on his opposing bed.

Luke watched intently as Vivian explained her love for writing music – much like what Elio enjoyed. Luke loved that Vivian could speak to him about those things.

He was glad Vivian felt safe around him.