014

"Cavalry Battle?! I'm bad at those..." Elena heard Kaminari whine.

She nudged his shoulder, silently reassuring him that it would be okay. "It's not an individual event, so I wonder how it'll work.." Tsuyu said, putting her index finger on her chin.

"Let me explain!" Midnight began. "The participants can form teams of two to four people as they wish. It's basically the same as a regular Cavalry Battle, but the one thing that is different is...based on the results of the last game, each person has been assigned a point value." Midnight explained.

"A point-based system like in the entrance exam, huh?" Sato concluded. Elena shook her head lightly. "I don't think that's the deal..." She muttered in slight fear of what to come.

"In other words, each team is worth different points depending on who's on the team.." Uraraka continued. "I see!" Mina said with a smile and pointed at her.

Midnight whipped her whip in the air as she began scolding them. "You guys don't even hold back when I'm talking huh?!"

"Yes, that's right however. And the points assigned go up by five starting from the bottom." Midnight continued explaining. Elena's eyes widened as she saw the first placed person's points.

"Oh shit.." Elena muttered, slightly glad now that she wasn't in the top. However her point was still quite high. "And the point value at the top is ...ten million!" Midnight announced.

"How is that fair?! Shouldn't it be 210 points for him?!" Elena asked, making Midnight yelp. "That's what's thrilling! It's a change for the bottom to overthrow the top!" She said, licking her lips as she looked at Elena.

She quickly turned around to look at Midoriya. Midoriya's skin was pale as he began sweating. But as she noticed the other people looking at him, her face dropped. They looked like they were out for blood.

"Damn. That's gotta sting." Elena muttered before turning her gaze back to Midnight.

"That's right. It's a survival of the fittest, with a chance for those at the bottom to overthrow the top!" Midnight said with excitement filling her voice. "Do you have to be so excited? The poor boy is trembling!" Elena asked and frowned.

Midnight decided to ignore Elena and continue. "Now! I will explain the rules of the cavalry battle!"

"The time limit is 15 minutes! And each team is worth the total of it's members points, and the riders will get a headband with that number on their forehead! Teams will try to grab each other's headbands until time runs out, and try to keep as many points as they can. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up."

"So the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them. And the most important thing is that even if your headband is stolen, or if your team falls, you're not out!" Midnight finished.

Momo began talking however was interrupted by Sato. "Which means, since there are 42'people, there will be twelve of ten teams on the field the whole time?" Sato wondered. "That's tough." Aoyama said, popping out of nowhere, looking at nothing.

Elena interrupted him. "It's not tough if you have a strategy and make sure to have eye sight of all around you." Elena said, looking forward.

"One strategy could be to let someone take your points first so you'll be more free." Mina said. "It's hard to say without seeing how all the points end up getting split up, Mina." Tsuyu exclaimed.

"During the game, it'll be a cruel fight where you can use your quirks. But it's still a Cavalry battle. You'll get a red card for attacks that are trying to make people fall on purpose and you'll be removed immediately!" Midnight said.