Chapter 54

I can't believe sweet Adira is two weeks old

I can't believe sweet Adira is two weeks old. Claire has been a champ when she cries. Claire always seems to know what she is needing or wanting.

I am out on the training field working with the warriors. It was my day to be out here with them. The system of the Elite's becoming Gamma's has been a saving miracle. The flow to the pack has been better than it ever has been before.

Many of the warriors have come a long ways in training. We even keep up the parts that Claire has shown us. That little bit alone from when she was out here training us seemed to make a major difference.

I watch as my warriors move faster and stronger all at the same time. We even gained more female warriors with the added moves.

Nathan is over to the side helping to coach some of the new warriors brought in. I move over to listen and watch as he helps to instruct just like Claire taught us with being light on our feet. The young warrior watches like his life depends on it, a fierce look in his eyes. I see as he goes to repeat the movements just as Nathan done, and I give a small clap of hands.

"Very good." I praise him.

"Thank you, Alpha." The man bows.

I am moving around the field watching and helping where needed, just as roses and chocolate sweeps in my nose. Turning around to see Claire standing out on the field holding Adira, watching the warriors move about.

I jog over to her and wrap my arm around her waist, giving her a quick kiss before giving Adira one.

"What are you doing out here?" I ask her.

"Just wanted some fresh air. Adira seems to be enjoying it too." Claire smiles up at me.

I walk with Claire while she watches the warriors. Claire nods her head a few times when watching the moves one group is doing.

"Very well." Claire praises them, once they notice us watching.

Everyone bows before they do the group change.

"Now for you to get out there and work too." Claire smirks up at me.

"What I can't stand with my beautiful mate and lovely daughter?" I ask her.

"Nope. I need to see what you got." Claire teases.

"Careful, baby. Adira will be having a sibling sooner than you may be wanting." I tease right back.

"Yeah, no I want to wait a bit before going through that again." Claire shakes her head.

We walk around some more until the training session is over for the day. Claire didn't have much to add or correct, she mainly kept giving out praises. The warriors were eating it up too hearing it from their Luna.

I walk with Claire back into the pack house.

"I see we gain several more warriors in the last bit." Claire pipes up.

"Since you was last on the field, we have gained around twenty new warriors, once they came to age. Nathan and I still have a stack of new warriors wanting to come in." I nod my head.

"Well we also have some tranfer requests. I figure we can go through that later this evening as well." Claire informs me.

"First though, you stink. Go shower and then we can go over them." Claire wrinkles her nose at me.

I laugh and take off. Showering down quickly, I dress and head to the office.

Claire is sitting at the desk going over files with papers around her. While Adira is the swing, sleeping away.

"So, I have the applications sorted, I think. You can look through them again just to see if you agree of not." Claire mumbles, not looking up from the papers.

I grab the top page from the section that says possible. The name throws me off guard for a moment.

"Is this right?" I ask Claire.

She stops writing and looks over at the paper.

"Yup, that is right. Jason King." Claire nods.

"I grew up with him. His parents had tranferred out of our pack back when I was maybe nine." I am shocked.

"He is currently over in Cole's pack waiting for our call to speak with him. I just don't want to accept anyone without getting a feel for them. Azure and I both are still cautious." Claire says.

"Can I call him over?" I ask her.

"Sure!" Claire smiles.

I put the call in and not twenty minutes later, Nathan walks Jason into the office.

"Alpha, Luna." Jason bows.

"Jason, man it is nice to see you again." I walk over and pat his back.

Azure says he is clean. Claire links me.

"I seen you guys, but everything was so busy with the fight. I also can see a congrats are in order. Not only are you an Alpha with a sweet Luna, I see a little bundle of joy over there." Jason smiles.

"Jason this is our little girl Adira." Claire smiles at him.

"So your wanting to tranfer from Cole's pack?" I ask him, just wanting to double check.

"Yes. Dark River is my home, it was nice being in Cole's pack and under his rule once mom found her mate there. Being older myself now I just want to come back home." Jason smiles, with a sigh.

"I think we have a new member. What do you think Tyler?" Claire walks over to us wrapping her arms around me.

"I think you are right." I smile at Jason.

We go over the needed words and the process of him becoming a member, I can feel when it happens and so does Claire by her smile.

No sooner than we finish up, the door to the office burst open. Melissa stands there with her eyes glowing, telling us her wolf is out. Abby is on her hip, looking up at her mom with wide eyes.

Jason fairs no better, having stood up abruptly.

I watch as Claire moves over and takes Abby from Melissa.

Jason and Melissa rush to each other, causing me to jump up incase this takes a bad turn. I stop as soon as I hear them say 'Mate.'

Claire smiles at the pair and moves over next to me, placing Abby in the playpin in the office. Picking up Adira when she crys out, I move over to help Claire with Adira and Abby. We tend to the babies while Melissa and Jason are talking, and sounds like they are accepting each other.

The smile on Claire's face mirrors my own.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Another sweet surprise! Melissa is going to have a happy ending to her fresh start!

So many things have came together and been renewed.

Only one chapter left to go!