𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅

5 YEARS LATER

THANK YOU FOR FLYING WITH US. HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL REST OF YOUR JOURNEY.

It's been 4 years since I've last been to England, schools been too busy, the last time I was able to come back was the first year and it's been 5 years since I've last seen Xiao cause when Hutao and Zhongli would come down to see Charlie, Xiao had some mission or something going on.

I was 19 and now I'm 24 years old. I'm graduating in the summer, then I leave America and come back to the England to stay again.

"Charlie please don't run away from mummy okay?" I crouch down to face Carlotte. She grins nodding. She's grown so much, It's sad how Xiao has missed it.

"Charlie are you excited to see your daddy and your aunty and uncle?" I ask collecting our bags.

"Yep I get to see daddy!! Do you think Aunty Hu and Uncle Z will get me presents?" She jumps.
I laugh "Maybe" other than the DNA and all the feature that she look like me she's definitely my daughter.

We walk into the car park, Hutao and Zhongli waiting for us, I let go of Charlie's hand. The little girl runs off "AUNTY HU! UNCLE Z!!" She squeals hugging them.
I sigh not seeing Xiao anywhere. I walk up to them.
"Hi guys I missed you so much" I hug them tightly, smiling.
"We missed you too. But we know a man that might have missed you a lot more" Hutao signals to behind the crowd. "Charlie stay here okay" I signal to Zhongli and Hutao before making my way through the crowd. They follow after me.

I make my way through.
There's a man locking a car, he turns around.
Xiao. It's Xiao.
I feel my eyes fill with tears as he stands there staring at me.
I sprint over to him, jumping on to him I wrap my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist and my hand at the back of his head.
I sob as soon as I bury my head in his neck, he walks forward slightly then spins us around a few times before stopping.
"I... I missed you" I manage to say through my tears, I though I wouldn't have been so upset seeing him again but once your away from someone you love with all your heart for years it hurts a lot.
"I missed you too Y/n. I'm sorry I wasn't there for the last lot of years" Xiao apologies, I'm still a bit annoyed with him not being there for his daughter but I just care about him being here now and at my graduation.
"I don't care about that right now" I smile as Xiao lets me down.
"You guys done making out now?" Hutao pops up behind us, Charlie looks up at me confused
"Don't ask baby. Look it's your dad!" I smile changing the subject.
"Daddy!!" Charlie stretches her arms up for Xiao to pick her up.
"Hey Charlie, you've grown so much!!" He picks her up, she is smiling so much.
"Are you thinking of getting a white dress now?" Hutao whispers in my ear, I turn around.
"Shut up." I whisper back to her.
"Let's go back home, I doubt you wanna sleep out in a dirty car park" Xiao smiles while making eye contact with me.

Back at the house
We put Charlie to sleep in the spare room they set up.
"So we are going bra and underwear tonight aren't we?" Xiao smirks at me, I throw my shirt at him.
I can just about see him in this dim lighting.
"Pervert" I roll my eyes. "You know while Charlie was still young I would sleep naked. You missed that" I walk up to him, smirking.
"Damn. I wish I was the sheets" Xiao holds my waist, I laugh slightly.
"Your such a perv" I kiss him "but I still love you?" I walk over to the bed sitting on it, while Xiao gets changed.
He's shirtless but wearing the grey shorts he always wore.
"New bra?" Xiao points at my suitcase, a red bra sitting on the top.
"I bought it when I got out there" I say, Xiao picks it up putting it on.
"What the fuck are you doing" I giggle, he turns in his mirror posing.
"Damn I think I look sexy. What do you think Y/n? Could I get away with being a woman?" He continues to poses, I laugh at how dumb he looks.
"Take off my bra you twat!" I laugh, he smiles takes my bra off before sitting back next to me.
"You know I really did miss you Y/n. I missed your smile, it's such a pretty smile. It lights up a room.
You've got a gift for sure" He takes my hands in his, I blush slightly.
"I missed waking up to you next to me, I missed how I didn't feel your touch anymore, I missed so much about you." I admit, he just smiles at me.
"How about we sleep, me next to you.
Holding you while you drift off to sleep. Then we wake up. me next you.
Just like you never left" He gets up walking over to his side.

Xiao pulls the covers over us and my head rest on his chest, his body cold, nothing has changed about him really. I love that, like I never left.
"I'm glad your back Y/n, I love you" Xiao speaks softly, playing with my hair.
"I love you too Xiao. Im glad to be back with you" I smile, drifting off to sleep..

SUMMER

Class of 2022
You can now pull your tassel over.

I pull the tassel on my hat to the right then my whole class throws their hats in the air.
I cheer, finally I'm done. I can get a job and I can finally be with Xiao again.

"Y/N!!!!! YOUVE DONE IT YOU LITTLE GENIUS!" Hutao runs up to me screaming.
"I DID IT!!!" I celebrate, I hug her back before seeing Xiao.
"XIAO! I'VE DONE IT ARE YOU PROUD OF ME!" I'm so excited.
"I'm so proud of you darling,you didn't need my help with this you did it all by yourself" He hugs me, while I squeal.
"Mummy!!!!" Charlie runs up to me Zhongli running after her.
"Hiiii Charlie!" I pick her up, she kisses my cheek. My class sees that Charlie is here.
"Carlotte!!" My class comes over to see Charlie she's been quiet popular in my class. She's been sitting on peoples laps while quietly watching cbeebies on their laptops.
"Hey we have a dinner reservation at 6 all of us to celebrate you graduating excited to see you there babe" Xiao whispers before giving me a kiss. He walks off with Hutao and Zhongli cause they are gonna get coffee.

My future is finally here.
It is completely my future
And I did it all by myself this time.