IV: uma

short chapter

Harry entered the restaurant with three fish on his hook and his infamous smirk on his face.  It was crowded in the small room.  He had to push a good amount of people to the side as he walked through.

He shoved some pirates off of their stools and hopped smoothly over the countertop.  The TV turned on with a click of a button and Harry once again trained his eyes on the illuminated screen, searching hopefully for Quintessa. As usual, she didn't show. Well, not before Uma started throwing food at the screen.

"Poser," She grumbled, turning around and leaning on the counter. Harry laughed to himself, plucking some food from the tray Uma had set in front of him.

"Traitor!" He called out gleefully.

Nobody paid them any mind until Uma yelled, "Hello!?" The room erupted into angry shouts and food flew at the TV from all angles, some splattering against the screen, some falling to the ground.

"Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces," Harry sauntered over to the TV and wiped some food from the screen, "y'know what I mean?"

"Gil," Uma snapped, "You wanna quit chomping down yolks and get with the program?"

Gil swallowed hard, "Yeah what they said."

"That little traitor," Uma turned away from Gil and stared dramatically off into the distance, "Who left us in the dirt."

"Who turned her back on evil," Harry added.

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang." Everyone went quiet and stared at Gil, "Back when we were kids.  Come on you guys remember she called her Shrimpy and the name just kind of...stuck."

Uma glared daggers at the clueless son of Gaston before turning to Harry.

"That snooty little witch who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing."

"No, she left you that sandbox and then she said that you could have the sh-"

"I need you to stop talking." Uma said sharply to Gil.

"We have her turf now." Harry set a hand in front of Uma, "They can stay in Boredon-"

"Harry, that's her turf now," She hit the TV, "And I want it too.  We should not be getting her leftovers.  Son of Hook," She wrapped an arm around Harry then around Gil, "Son of Gaston, and me!  Most of all, Daughter of Ursula.  What's my name?"

She pushed Gil away and turned to Harry who pulled his hat off of his head and placed it over his heart, symbolizing his loyalty to his friend, "Uma."

"What's my name?" She turned to Gil now who'd stuffed his face full of eggs again.

"Uma?" He said through a mouthful of eggs.

"What's my name?" Uma's singsong voice filled the room and everyone turned their attention to her, "What's my name?"

"Uma!" They all echoed, Harry included.

Harry sang along obediently, doing whatever his beloved Uma told him too but he couldn't help but steal glances at the TV any time he got the chance.