Dirty Imagine #2

You and dylan were in class. You were in English and he was in History. You get a text from an unknown number.

"Dylans mine"

I texted Dylan and told him to meet me at our spot. He responded okay. I asked my teacher Mr.Matthew to go to the washroom.

I walked outta class to mine and Dylans spot. He was there.

I walked up to him and he stood up right aways. I hugged him.

I told him about the text and he kissed me and said "youre mine and im yours. Dont believe anyone." He lead you to the guys washroom. You guys entered.

Happily joyed no one was in there.

Dylan took you into a stall just incase. He started kissing you again. You guys kissed in perfect sync.

Dylan removes your top. "Dylan were in school"  you whisper. "i dont care" he responds. He removes his shirt and ypu cant stop staring at his 8 pack.

You bite your lip. He kisses you again and removes your leggings and smiles.  "ahh my Favorite thongs i see" he says. You nod. He laughs and removes his pants. His friend hitting his lower belly area. Dylan fingers you.

"are you ready?" he asks? You nod. He puts you on the toilet seat making you comfortable. He straightens at your entrance and slides in. You moan.

He covers your mouth because your in school and dont want to get caught.

He goes harder and faster making you pleased. You know he is about to cum and you are too. But you remember something.  No condom. Seconds later he releases. Same do you. He slides out.

"Babes we used no condom" you tell him.

He looks at you and smiles "if you do get pregnant then well raise it."

You get your clothes on and dylan gets his on. Once you are done he opens the stall door and makes Sure its clear. You walk out. You walk to the main door open it a crack and its clear as well. You began walking to class. Dylan spins you around and kisses you and walks away Heading to his class.

You enter and cant wait for tonight with Dylan.

----------------------------------------------------

IF YOU WANT A FAN FIC KIK ME MERMAIDIMPLXZ

HOPE YPU ENJOYED!