Imagine For Ma Bae Hannah

I feel like i spelt your name wrong... Oops anyways enjoy love!

You and Dylan (Your crush) were texting. He said he couldn't hang out today because he made plans with his guy friends.

This isnt the first time he did it either.

You have liked Dylan since grade 7. Now your in grade 8.

He knows you like him but he is dating someone else but you dont know who.

You reply just saying "k. Bye! Have fun Dyl."

You walk over to starbucks. You see Dylan.. Usually he doesnt come here.

You walk in and see Dylan kissing someone... Mot just anyone your best friend since preschool.

You walk up to them "Dyl... Sara..." you say with sad eyes.

Saea looks up at you "oh... Hi Ham(nickname) whatya doing here" she asks nervously.

"olvs not smacking off my crushes lips. Your datin the guy i like and you knew that!"

"Woah! Back off Hannah. You think this guy" pointing at Dylan. "will like someone like you?"

She tells dylan shes gonna go and kisses him than leaves.

"See ya Dyl... " you mumble

" im sorry Hannah" you hear dyl say.

"i needa ride home... Care to take me?"

"Yea... But why not drive around for a bit?" he laughs

You guys get in his car and drive around. He pulls up into his drive way

"arent u taking me home? "

" hmmmmm. Nope"

You nod.. His phone goes off and its Sara were threw. Date Hannah the bitch. See ya at school man whore.

You give dylan his phone. He gives it back and says reply. So you do

Hey Sara. Its Ham. Did you know Dylan doesnt care if you dump him or not. Oh and another thing. Maybe were already together. Bye bye bitch. See ya at school my old best friend who is a slut.

You send it and give it back to Dylan, he smiles when he reads it.
Next thing comes around and he is kissing you. For about 10 mins you kiss him. Tongue and all. Now he is taking off his shirt and successfully does it.

30 mins later

You moan loudly. Dylan picks up the pase and hammers into you.

You and Dylan are both at your high points. First you come off to him. Than about 5 mins later hd does the same. He slides out of u and smiles. "Hanna... Will you be my Girlfriend" Dylan asks.

"Of course" you reply. You are super happy now.

You guys get dressed, cuddle and watch movies

*future* 15 years later

You and Dylan got married had 3 kids. Zach (3) Blake (3) theyre twins. And a girl whos 1 named Zoey.

You have a baby on the way.

Hope you liked.. :)