Dirty Imagine #4

You woke up on a Saturday morning. You remembered that you and your best friend Dylan were hanging out today since his girlfriend is outta town.

You were singing Criminal By Britney spears when you heard the door knock. You went to answer it and there stood Dylan. You had a major crush on him but you didnt tell him.

"Im going to go get dressed be right back" You told him. All he did was nod.

You take a quick shower but on Booty shorts, a purple galaxy croptop and a black cardigan and Blue TOMs.

You put on make up and straighten your hair. You havw brown long hair and your tips are a light purple.

Dylan is in the kitchen finding food to eat. You hop on the counter and smile.

Dylan finds Oreos. He gives you 1 and eats 1 himself.

He looks at you. "I broke up with Sierra Y/N" he says.

"Oh? Why?" You ask.

"Because i like you. Not her" he comes closer.

"i like you too." He kisses you passionitely.

You kiss him back and he licks your bottom lip asking for entrance which you give him.

He lifts you off the counter and brings you to the couch.

Your family is gone away. Your mom and dad on a business trip and brother at his girlfriends.

All the a sudden the door knocks.

You answer it and its one of Dylans friends Cody.

"Codyyyy!" Dylan yells

"Dylann!" Cody yells back.

Dylan looks at you and whispers in codys ear which makes cody smirk and he nods.

Dylan kisses you and brings you to the couch. He takes off his clothes and yours. He kisses you and you feel someone fingering you hard. You know its not dylan. Cody... You moan. Dylan moves codys hand away and puts himself inside you. Making you moan. He puts himself underneath you and thats when Cody comes in he puts himself in you to.

Dylan nails you in the v and Cody nails you in the ass. You Moan loudly.

You know that the boys are at their points Because they slow down. Dylan releases into you and soon after cody does and then you do.

They slide out. Dylan kisses you.

After you guys get dressed and watch a movie. After the movie Cody leaves. And You and Dylan Do round 2 in the Shower.

402 words? Lol sweet! Anyways thought id try something different!

Someone wanna be my kik buddy

Mermaidimplxz

And my Texting buddy

587 782 6194

Hmu.

Hope you liked it!