Summer

Ocean's pov

"Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday to my sister, happy birthday to you" Angel sang at me. She was really good at singing. She hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

"You're finally 13!!"

"Yeah"

She was already 14.

Everyone came to my birthday.  Neville, Hermione, Ron, Harry, the twins, Seamus, Ginny and Cedric.

"I want my present to be the first" Angel said.

"Okay"

I opened it, it was a bracelet with an heart, and wrote on Sisters forever.

I hugged her.

"Thank you so much, i love it"

"Anytime"

"I want my present to be the last" Cedric said.

"Okay"

Neville gave me his present, it was a necklace with a picture of us when we were little, so sweet. I hugged him and opened Hermione's one. It was a muggle book, called Immortal instruments. Then the twins gave me their present. It was a pen. I was confused.

"It's a magical pen" Fred said.

"It gives you all the answers for tests" George explained.

"Wow! It's fantistic! I think i will use it a lot" i joked.

"You have to let me borrow it" Angel joked.

"Of course Sis"

Harry handled me his present, it was a magic clock.

"Thank you Harry" i said hugging him. He hugged me back. Ginny's turn. She made a poster of our first picture together. Awww. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. She was my best friend. Seamus came to me and said:

"Open mine, yeah?"

I smiled and opened his present. Fireworks out from there that said:
Happy Birthday Ocean!

I looked in the box and there was a mirror, i took it and i saw Cedric and i kissing. I blushed thinking that everyone saw it.

"So do you like it? It makes you see whatever you want to see or who you want to see, you can comunicate too with it"

" Aww Seamus, thank you so much!"

I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Then i went to Cedric. I was so nervous, i didn't know what he took.

I opened the small box and gasped.

It was a pair of blue earings.

"Oh my god Cedric! You shouldn't spend so much"

"Aw, it's all worthy for my princess"

I smiled. He always called me princess but i never knew why. He hugged me and i hugged back. He kissed my cheeks and i blushed. We all partied with a cream and chocolate cake and when everything was finish, Cedric came to me when we were alone.

"Ocean, i hope you don't mind, i just wanted to wish you happy birthday" he said hugging me, then his face came closer and closer and closer to mine, our noses touched and he pressed his lips on mine.

"Sleep well princess" he said before disappearing.