The goblet of fire

Angel's pov

"Tonight, we will know the champions of the three wizards turnament"

We were waiting for the goblet of fire to throw the names. It throw the first name.

"Viktor Krum!!!" Dumbledore yelled. The goblet throw the second name.

"Fleur Delacounteur"

The goblet throw the third name.

"And the Hogwarts champion is Cedric Diggory!!!"

Everyone started to cheer.

"That's my best friend!!!" I yelled.

"And my boyfriend!!!!!!" Ocean yelled. The goblet throw another name. Everyone was confused.

" Harry Potter" Dumbledore whispered.

"Harry Potter!!!" Dumbledore yelled. Everyone was whispering. Someone said: "booh, you're not seventeen"

I didn't care honestly.

"Angel, can i talk with you?"

I turned for see the Slytherin prince.

I growled and shook my head in no.

"Please?"

"Fine"

I said and we left the Great Hall.
Ocean's pov

I didn't believe at what everyone say. Harry didn't put his name in the goblet, someone else did it.

I ran to Harry.

"Harry, Harry!!!"

"Hey Ocean"

"I just wanted to say that i know that you didn't put your name in the goblet, someone else did"

"Thank you so much for the support Ocean, it means a lot"

"That's what friends are for"

We hugged.

I went to Cedric with Harry.

I saw a guy with a brooch that said:

"Cedric is awesome, Harry sucks"

"I tried to not make people wear the brooch but-"

Harry cut him off.

"It's okay"

"So you know what's the first task?"

Harry nodded.

"Dragons"
A few days later

I was watching the first task, Viktor and Fleur did a great job. My boyfriend almost got burnt but he did it! It was Harry's turn. For Harry it was more difficult seeing that his dragon was the most dangerous. He took the egg but the dragon woke up and started to throwing fire at him and moving and seeing that he has thorns on his body, well, let's just say it wasn't easy. He jumped on his broom and did it.

I was so happy that both my boyfriend and one of my best friend did it.
Angel's pov

I congratulated with my best friend and with Harry. They did a really great job. We were at the Mc something class, they explained us that with the Wizards turnament, it comes the yule ball too. On the night of Christmas. I didn't think someone would invite me. I danced with Neville in the class. He was really good. I wanted to go to the ball with someone that i liked.

Ocean had Cedric. Neville was asking Ginny. I sighed. Blaise came from me.

"Hey Angel"

"Hi Blaise"

"I wanted to ask you, do you already have someone for the ball?"

Blaise asked me but i didn't like him, i mean as a friend okay but nothing more.

"I'm sorry Blaise but i don't even think that i will go, but ask Daphne, i'm pretty sure that she will say yes"

He smiled weakly, thanked me and left. In that moment a hot boy, tall with black hair, blue eyes, muscular, with a perfect jawline, a perfect body came to me. I thought i was dreaming. It was David, a Griffondor boy, every girls liked him but he never liked anyone of them.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"How are you Angel?"

"I'm fine, thank you"

"Do you already have someone for the ball?"

"No"

"Perfect"

"Why?"

He handed me a red rose and asked:

"Would you like to come to the ball with me?"

"Is that a joke? Did someone payed you?"

He laughed a little.

"No, why?"

"An hot boy come to ask me if i want to go to the ball with him, what i should think?"

"That the boy likes you" he said smiling. I looked into his eyes, he was saying the truth.

"Okay"

"So is that a yes?"

I nodded and smiled. He smiled back.