I'm by your side!

Angel's pov
"Are you sure this is gonna work?" Angeline asked me.
"Of course" I replied with no emotions in my voice.
She gave me a sympathetic smile. We were going to DADA. Our teachers, the Carrows , I simply hated them. I took my seat next to Angeline, while Ocean was next to Seamus.
I saw a group of first year coming into the class and asked myself what was going on, knowing the Carrows were death eaters and simply insane, nothing good was going to happen.
"Okay class, today we're gonna practice the Cruciatus curse, pick a first year"
I could see the scary faces of those kids.
"You're crazy!!" Angeline shouted. I didn't say nothing, but the paper that was in my hands burnt. Strange.
"Angel Henderson"  Alecto called.
I got up and everyone gasped.
"Angel, don't do it!" Ocean shouted. The Carrows smirked. I looked at them.
"Angel, think about it, you're not evil, please" Neville spoke this time. He didn't know nothing about me but he was right. I took out my wand and Angeline yelled:
"Don't do it Angel, remember who you are!"
I didn't say anything, I looked at the first year, scared as hell. I took his arm and put him behind me.
"I'm not going to do this" I said while I felt something in me rise.
"Excuse me?" Alecto asked.
"I said that I'm not going to do this"
I threw my wand from the other part of the room, everyone were looking at me for seeing what was going on.
"Cruciatus!" They both yelled at me. Something out from my hands. Fire. My voice changed.
"You are not going to hurt them!" I said throwing them a ball of fire. They screamed. I saw Ocean smirking and a strong wind made the fire got bigger. They screamed louder.
"I think this is worse than the cruciatus curse or just the same"
"Angel stop, they don't deserve to die, they had to suffer living" Ocean said.
"You're right sis" I said making a waterfall fall on them.
Everyone was amazed.
"That was awesome!" Seamus yelled and hugged Ocean.
"Good job" Angeline said hugging me. I smiled.
"Now you know that I'm by your side, I will help you, I will help Harry but I have to tell you a story first, I wait for you in the room of Requirement at the seven floor in teen minutes"
Everyone nodded and I was making my way to the seven floor when Pansy stopped me saying that she would have a party in the common room the next day and I was invited, I thanked her and ran to the seven floor. As I entered the door, everyone was there.
"We all know that Harry found a way to kill the Dark Lord, Horcruxs. Well, today, I want to tell you the story of Samantha, the mother of Angeline, and her father-"
"Why we should care about it, we have to prepare for battle!" George said.
"George, you're a dear friend of mine and one of the best prankster ever but let me finish the story or I will rip your head off"
"Anyway" I continued.
"Her father is Tom Riddle."
Everyone gasped.
"Yeah, they fell in love and I bornt but her father didn't want their love, and he killed her, he was so destroyed that killed her father, and all the Dawson, the Dawson family had the four elements, Ocean and Angel are my cousins so, they had them" Angeline explained.
"Which powers do you have?" Seamus asked to Angeline
"I have all the four powers more ice, but I can talk to snakes too"
"Wow" Blake said smiling. She smiled back.
"We have to wait for Harry, and then we will fight, we will help him, until the end" Ginny said and I agreed along with everyone.
"We are a team" Luna said and I smiled.