Phone Call

Chan had just finished recording in his studio and went back to his house, grabbing his phone and heading straight towards his car as he went and sat in the drivers side then proceeded to start it. "God today was a long day, I can't wait to go home and relax" He was practically in heaven as he imagined laying down in his bed after such a long day, filled with many recordings and stress.
He later arrived at his house, taking the keys out of the ignition and sliding them gently into his hoodie pocket as he walked up to his house and unlocked the door, his candle scents intoxicating his sense of smell as he sighed delightfully. He hummed and slipped his hoodie off and walked up to his bedroom, opening his door and basically sprinting to his bed and let out a very relaxed groan slip out of his mouth as his body melted against the softness of the bed, grabbing his phone from his back jean pocket opening it and looking at all of the messages he had received, closing out of them as he shut his phone off and turned the TV, looking for something to watch.
After struggling to find something, he groaned out, clearly annoyed that he isn't able to find anything at all. Nothing really peeked his attention this time and usually something always does so he didn't understand why he couldn't find anything tonight. He was about to get up until his phone lit up with a phone call, ringing as the contact name read "Kitty" with a small red heart next to it and perked up, quickly answering, being met with light staggered breathing on the other side of the phone. He tilted his head and raised an eyebrow at the noise, deciding to ask what was wrong "Hey Lix, what's up? Is everything okay?" He asked, a bit worried something bad happened but wasn't given an answer to his questions, still continuing to be confused. He was about to speak up a few seconds after that until he was greeted with quiet high-pitched whining with cute little moans in between, immediately catching on to what was happening, he spoke up. "Lix are you okay?" He asked again, yet this time he knew what was going on, he smirked at the thought of what the younger was doing on the other side of the phone. "C-Chan..~" the younger blissfully moaned out, continuing to whine. He was in shock at that moment, but grinned as his smirk grew wider. "Yes kitty?" He teased, knowing the younger always got flushed whenever Chan called him that. Felix panted a little as he stroked his cock a bit faster, whining louder and let out his pretty moans. Chan was getting so aroused hearing the boy whine and moan like that. "C-Chan I want you.. I-I want you to come fuck me" Felix barely murmured out with more cries, followed by whimpering. Chan was taken aback at the younger's request and slightly turned shades of deep reds and pinks. "Is that so now huh?" Chan chuckled darkly and talked with a much deeper tone, completely and utterly filled with lust and hunger. "P-Please~" the younger lewdly stammered out, wanting Chan with him right at that moment. "I'm on my way, be patient for me kitty. I'm coming" he got up instantly and went to go grab his shoes and his car keys, heading outside after he had both. "I'm leaving now, I'll see you in five baby" and with that he ended the call, going to Felix's house. He was already half-way hard just listening to Felix over the phone. He was going past the speed limit but he really didn't care too much about it, all that was clouding his mind was Felix. And Felix only.
He got there as he rushed out of his car and over to his door, opening it and sped to Felix's bedroom. He walked in as Felix was under purple and blue LED lights that lit up his room, giving it a sensual aroma. He looked Felix up and down as he seen him playing with his cute dick, he climbed up to Felix, hovering over him as the small boy underneath him looked so seductive and fuckable. His lips were parted and plump, his small hands wrapped around his pretty cock, thighs trembling from the feeling. God Chan almost lost everything in him looking at the sub under him. "H-Hurry.. Lixie is impatient" Felix pleaded, talking in needy and sorta high-pitched type tone. Chan laughed slightly and nodded in agreement, quickly taking action as he undid his pants along with his boxers and slid them off, disregarding them somewhere in the room. "You look so fucking hot underneath me like this kitty.." Chan spoke, grinning as Felix's dick twitched at the praises he got. Smirking, he took his own cock into his hands and gently lined up with Felix's hole and slowly started to slide himself in, earning the cutest cries out of Felix as he bit his bottom lip. "Such a good boy, taking me so well" Chan leaned down and whispered into Felix's ear "Y-Yes s-" Felix was about to talk until he was taken aback at Chan fully shoving himself into Felix. Felix cried out with a loud moan, arching his back, Chan knew Felix always liked it rough.
Chan started to thrust into Felix at a faster pace, putting one of hands on Felix's hips to help him stabilize himself. Chan shifted their positions just a bit, Felix's eyes widened, loudly moaning. "Ah!~ Chan fuck right there p-please!" the sub screamed out, Chan smirking as he found the boy's prostate and continued to abuse that one certain spot. Taking this time to slip his free hand onto Felix's neck, choking him as he grinned. "God look at you. You look so fucking pathetic begging like that. So whiny and desperate for my cock huh? Tsh" Chan growled out as he degraded the sub beneath him, Felix moaned, his eyes rolling with a small lip bite. He smirked at the sight, putting his hand that was on his hip to Felix's small cock, pumping it at the same pace he was thrusting at. Felix going absolutely crazy at the sensation, yet again arching his back even further as his legs began to shake, whining and whimpering and throwing his head back. "You're such a whiny little bitch, can't keep your mouth shut huh?" Chan hissed with a small growl between his words, Felix trying to close his legs as he was getting overstimulated only for them to be immediately ripped back open. Felix continued whining and moaning. "Mmh!~ Oh Chan f-fuck!!~" the boy arched his back as he used his sweater paw to cover his mouth, Chan tightened his grasp around the younger's throat. "Tsh, look at you. Moaning and screaming out my name as I completely ruin your pretty little body." Chan gritted as he stopped touching Felix's cock and starting playing with his nipples, earning more lewd noises and sounds from the poor boy. Felix has never felt so much pleasure in his whole life, eating up every dirty and filthy praise Chan threw at him. Felix felt his stomach start to burn, knowing he was getting closer to his climax with each thrust Chan made. "Sir I-I'm so close! Please let lixie cum~" Felix begged and pleaded as Chan smirked at him and gently pushed on the slit of Felix's small pink cock knowing he was teasing the fuck out of the other practically almost driving him mad. "You're not allowed to cum until I do, kitty." Chan emphasizing the last word, looking at Felix, his face looked fucked out, his lips swollen from biting them so hard, his hair sticking to his sweaty forehead, mouth parted as beautiful sinful sounds came out. God was it a sight for Chan to see, he almost got off just seeing the boys expression. "Be a good kitty, meow for me baby.. let me hear you" He smirked. Felix felt his cheeks burns even worse as he nodded "Meow~" Felix murmured out with the most pathetic little whine followed right after.
Felix was shaking as he kept getting his orgasm denied, Chan just enjoying the pleads Felix made. He finally felt his stomach start to burn and signaled to himself he was close "I'm close baby" He groaned as he threw his head back, all the sub could do is whine and moan as when he tried to speak all that fell out of his mouth was barely even words. Chan was almost fucking the boy senseless god did he enjoy it. A few thrusts later he felt that heat pool in his lower abdomen again and this time it was 10x stronger, giving Felix's cock a few strokes "I'm so close baby.." Chan whispered out, his voice filled to the brim with sex and lust, Felix was so happy to hear he was close as his dick was starting to hurt from not being able to release countless of times. "Cum for me kitty, go ahead" Chan groaned through one final thrust as he released his warm liquid into Felix, the sub releasing onto him and Chan's stomachs, some landing on Felix's pretty pale milky thighs. They both panted as Chan pulled out of Felix, his seed flowing like a river out of Felix as he was so filled up. "You're so fucking gorgeous." He cooed at the sight, Felix panting like a dog after running for so long and smiled slightly. His body was still shaking and was so over-sensitive, Chan chuckled and laid next to the younger and almost immediately fell in sync with his breathing, pulling Felix close into a small embrace and caressed his hair with a light kiss on his head. "You did so well for me kitty, I'm so proud of you" The latter whispered out, smiling at the boy in his arms. Felix was sleeping just like that and was ever so cutely snoring. Chan fell in love with the sight in his grasp, kissing his forehead as he covered them both up knowing that they both can clean themselves and the bed up later some time, all Chan wanted to do is shower his prince with praises and so much love.
They both fell asleep in each other's shared body warmth and had the slightest smiles on their faces. They both knew that Felix was most likely going to be sore tomorrow, the thought made Chan giggle a little bit in his sleep. Wanting nothing more to just lay there with his baby in his arms. They both slipped into a deep sleep as all their heads were filled with was the other, smiling ever so faintly.