Stay Focused

Chan cursed under his breath as he sighed and put his headset down on his desk, becoming frustrated as him and his friends kept losing, and all of his friends knew how Chan gets when they, especially him, loses. Felix walked into his bedroom and seen Chan at his desk as he tilted his head "Hyung what's wrong?" Felix asked as he walked over to Chan, worried as he seen his hands were laced all throughout his hair. Chan looked at him and he sighed "Nothing, me and my friends just keep losing in this game Lix and it's stressing me out" the latter said as he put his headset back on and sunk back in his chair. Sparking up and idea in Felix's head, he smiled as he went over to Chan "I think I can help you hyung..~" the younger whisper into the elder's ear, Chan immediately getting goosebumps as he looked at Felix who was just smiling but he knew something was hiding behind that smile of his. He muted his mic as he tilted his head, questioning the younger. "Let me suck you off." Felix claimed, leaving Chan with a surprised expression, not expecting that response from Felix. He thought about it as he slowly nodded, the younger smiling wider as he shifted himself between Chan's legs and giggled. Chan put his headset back on and unmuted his mic. "Sorry guys I had to do something, we can start a new match now!" Chan cheered, looking down for a brief moment to see what the boy between his legs was doing, Felix was gently undoing Chan's belt buckle, after he got his belt off he then worked on maneuvering his pants off him. "Please take these off for me" the younger asked, his voice laced with clear desperation. Chan nodded and slid his pants off, letting them fall and pool at his ankles. Felix traced the outline of Chan's dick, earning a breathy groan from the elder. With a smirk he continued to do so, making sure to softly palm him here and there before he finally felt he had teased the older enough and slid off his boxers, exposing his dick to the cool air that filled his room. Chan looked at the boy and gave a sly smirk as he seen the look on Felix's face. "What? Cat got your tongue?" Chan teased as the younger was quick the turn a slight pink shade, the elder gave a small laugh as his friends kept asking who he was talking to but just bluntly ignored their questions.
Felix and Chan have fucked a few times in the past but Felix is always still so surprised at the size of Chan's decently large cock every time he gets to see it. The younger took Chan into his small hands and gently started to palm his length, earning small groans and grunts from the elder. He continued to stroke him, then taking him into his mouth, letting Chan feel the warmth of his wet cavern. Chan groaned as he felt the warmness Felix was giving him, biting down on his bottom lip and almost inaudibly moaned.
"Chan what's going on? You're breathing really shallow and sharp?" One of Chan's friends, Jisung asked him through his microphone and Chan quickly cleared his throat and chuckled nervously. "Just.. trying to focus is all Sung, I'm fine" Felix listened to Chan stammer to find the right words to say as he smirked in his head, starting to bob his head more. Chan almost lost focus as he felt Felix start to take him deeper, hitting the back of his pretty throat and trying to control himself from just fill forcing his cock straight to back of his sub's throat. Felix slurped and gagged as Chan's large dick hit the back of his throat with every bob he took. Pulling himself off as he spit on it and twisted his hands around Chan, earning her again more groans from him but this time they were just a little bit louder then before. Chan swore under his breath, yet again almost dying to someone in his game as Felix was doing such a good job. His friends asking if he's okay or not and just nonchalantly answering with the smallest stutter here and there.
After a few minutes he knew Chan was getting close seeing as he losing more and more focus on his game the more Felix sucked him off. "Oh my god.." Chan blissfully moaned out lightly, again cursing under his breath. He decided to do something he didn't think he would do but his climax was practically gripping at him, Chan stopped playing as he gripped Felix's gorgeous blond locks and tangled his fingers in them with a hard grasp straight after. Fucking up into his pretty mouth as Felix let out the most beautiful gags and moans around Chan's cock. "Fuck just like that.. You're doing so good for me Lix~" Chan praised the sub between his legs with the biggest smirk on his face. "Such a pretty little thing hm?" The elder asked with a cocky tone laced in his voice, watching as Felix's eyes brimmed with tears overlapping his previous tears. "I'm so close kitty, just a bit more" The latter shakily moaned out.
Chan was finally close to his high and chased it like no tomorrow, Groaning loudly as he spilled his seed down into Felix's throat. "Such a good boy for me kitty" He praised as he painted slightly. His friends all unmuted their mics and started laughing almost in sync with one another, Chan's brown eyes widened at the sound and then quickly looked at his own microphone and let his mouth fall agape seeing that his mic was unmuted that whole time.
"I can't believe you couldn't wait to bust a nut so badly that you had to do it in the middle of our fucking game!" Chan's friend Minho hissed out and groaned. "Yo chill Min" Jisung laughed and laughed as he found it funny. "Well now we know why you were breathing so heavily huh Chan?" Changbin mocked with a smug attitude and chuckled.
Chan mentally beat himself up at the thought of him forgetting to mute his mic, Felix giggled and got out from between his legs and kissed his cheek and whispering into his mic. "He tastes so good, too bad I'm the only one who'll be tasting him~" Felix said with a bratty ass tone and smiled before he walked away with a wink, leaving Chan almost speechless. He always loved when Felix would get all bratty and obsessive over him.
His friends all laughed at him and of course Minho kept spitting rude comments at him but Chan he knew he was just joking and got a laugh out of everyone. "Okay guys chill, it was one game and it won't happen again alright?"

They all agreed on a rematch and kept making remarks at Chan about how Felix will probably come in mid-match again and make them lose. Chan just playfully rolled his eyes and started to focus more on the game as he enjoyed playing and talking with his loving friends.