Show

Chan sighed as he slumped back in his chair, finally finishing the song he was working on and started to gather all of his stuff before putting them all into a bag then hustling his way back out to his car, immediately plopping down into the leather car seat and sighed happily. "Finally, I finished! That was so tiring" Chan chuckled before starting the car and backing out of the studio's parking lot before making his journey back home.
Chan arrived home around 10-15 minutes earlier than he usually does so it didn't really bother him to much. He thought he could surprise Felix by being home early so he grabbed his belongings once more and pulled his keys out of his bag, then inserting them into the door lock and twisting it open. Sighing happily, he made his way upstairs and furrowed his eyebrows together as he heard faint moans coming from Felix's bedroom and quickly made his way there to see what was going on. He opened the door to be greeted with a surprising sight, almost making his mouth fall agape. Felix was laying under his blue and pink LED lights as he was fucking himself with a dildo Chan assumed, Felix didn't notice Chan enter the room at all since he was so lost in his loud moans and his personal pleasure. Chan smirked widely at the sight and sat down in a chair next to the door as he watched the younger fuck himself senseless.
Felix whined and moaned, high-pitched and very needy as he tried to pick up his pace. His legs started shaking as he felt almost overwhelmed with the pleasure he was feeling, using his free hand he pulled down his oversized sweater to cover his pretty pink cock that was practically dripping and leaking with pre-cum. Chan chuckled lowly as he seen the boy in such a vulnerable and submissive state, Felix opened his eyes a bit and seen a figure in his room. Frozen, he quickly stopped what he was doing and looked at the person in his room and much to his dismay, it was Chan. He felt a burning pit of embarrassment start to rise in his stomach.
"Wow, you really are quite something aren't you?" Chan raised an eyebrow as he let out a low laugh. Felix hid himself with his sweater the best he could and looked at Chan with pure desperation laced throughout his beautiful brown eyes. "I'm not gonna help you Lix, finish what you started." Chan ended his sentence with almost a growl and boy did that make Felix's heart race. He took a second as he then slowly nodded, agreeing with what Chan said. "Good boy. I mean.. I wasn't asking in the first place, you were going to do it either way." The latter spat back at the younger.
Felix laid back against his bed, slowly starting to push the dildo that was already halfway in him even further, causing a loud whine to fill the room that was once silent. He started to move it faster as his whines and moans grew drastically in volume. He kept his pace as he tried to move just a bit faster to please himself, he let out whine after whine and moan after moan almost sounding like he was crying. "Such a needy little bitch huh? You can't even get off yourself, tsh." Chan growled a bit as his hard-on was starting to ache from not being able to release. Felix's cock twitched at the dirty words Chan spoke to him, he always loved being degraded and Chan knew that to. "W-Want... Ch-Channie to.. f-fuck me please~" Felix begged with whines coming out left and right, barely getting out any form of sentence at all as he was practically drooling from fucking himself. "I'd thought you'd never ask." Chan teased before quickly removing all of his articles of clothing from his body. His cock immediately springing up since he was already hard from watching the boy. He climbed up by Felix, grabbing his legs as he took the toy out of Felix and pushing it aside before inserting himself in. Felix gasped loudly as his dick was way bigger than the dildo was, he bit down on his, already wet, bottom lip. Chan taking a notice at the younger's actions and grinned. "Look at how you just fall apart under me, you can barely keep yourself together. Fucking slut." The older smirked as he watched his pretty sub completely crumble underneath him, Felix looked at Chan with the prettiest eyes he's ever seen as he wanted Chan to start moving. Chan chuckled darkly before quickly taking that sign and started to vigorously thrust into Felix, the younger moaning louder than ever as Chan practically rearranged his guts. Felix whimpered out as his legs began to start shaking once more, his gorgeous milky thighs trembling from the pleasure. "H-Hyung!~ Oh pl-please that feels so g-good!~" Lix protested out, arching his back harshly as Chan fucked the life out of him. "Shut up whore. I didn't permit you to talk did I?" The elder gripped onto Felix's beautiful curves to help him move almost insanely faster, He smirked widely as played with his sub's leaking cock. "You're such a dirty little bitch, look at how you tremble just from a single touch." Chan gritted out before he pulled out and quickly flipped Lix onto his stomach, pointing his ass out and putting on display just for Chan to see. He brought his hand up and suddenly brought it back down as a loud slap filled the room. Felix jolted as Chan slapped his ass, whining at the stinging sensation and wiggled his ass out for more. "Greedy hoe." He landed another harsh and quick slap to the youngers round and plush ass. He gave him a couple more slaps before then abruptly shoving himself back into Lix, giving him almost no time to prepare as he harshly grasped the sheets. "Yeah, you like it rough don't you? You like when your hyungs rough with you huh slut?" Chan watched as Felix desperately tried to form a sentence but his moans didn't allow to say even the slightest bit of a word. Felix whined and whined, arching his back yet again at the phenomenal pleasure he was receiving from his elder. "Fuck Chan! F-Feels so.. good!~" Lixie cried out in bliss before he earned himself yet another slap on his ass cheeks. "Shut up I said, you're only here to please me. You got that cunt?" He gritted through his teeth as he roughy placed messy kisses and marks all along Felix's neck and shoulders. The younger grasped the sheets like his life depended on it, continuing to get louder and louder. "You're nothing but a pretty little fucktoy for me to use whenever I want, You got that whore? God, you're so fucking pathetic Felix just look at you." He whispered sensually into his ear before gently nibbling on it before going back to roughly fucking Felix into the sheets. Chan watched as his petite body shivered underneath his hold and touch, biting his lip at the sight of how small Felix's body looked contrasted to Chan's rough & veiny hands. He put his hands on Lix's small waist and recklessly shoved him back onto him, forcing the cutest high-pitched noises to come out of Felix's mouth. "You're my dirty cock-sucking little bitch, repeat that for me. Let me hear you cunt" He demanded as he grabbed a fistful of the younger's hair and smirked as he seen how fucked out Felix looked. "Go on. Let me hear you I said" Chan brought his head back to his level and whispered darkly into his ear once more. "I-I'm you're d-dirty cock-sucking li-litte bitch~" Felix stammered out and moaned even louder, Chan felt his stomach start to burn as he knew his climax as getting closer and closer by the second. He sped up his pace the littlest bit more, chasing his high drastically as he knew Felix had already came a billion times by now. "I'm getting close baby..~" Boy was Felix happy to hear that, his legs were so close to giving out on him. He tried to nod as his head but was met with a pair lips attacking his neck once more.
Chan pushed himself into Felix a few times more before he dumped his seed deep into Felix, gently taking himself out as he watched the boy's body twitch due to the over-sensitivity. "You did such a good job for me baby, Channie's so proud of you" Chan laid down next to Felix and caressed his cheek with his hand ever so passionately. Felix just hummed in return, his voice being sore from screaming and moaning so loudly. Chan just chuckled and kissed the top of his head and continued to admire his pretty boyfriend in such a cute state, all cuddled up against him, his freckles showing on full display, laying like a blanket over his soft and mildly tan skin. Chan adored every feature Felix had to offer, everything about him was so beautiful and elegant to him. No matter what Felix was doing, wearing, saying or anything like that, he always looked so ethereal to him and that's why he plans on marrying him in the near future.
Felix and Chan laid there for awhile, just taking in each other's embrace and warmth before later falling asleep with one another in their arms, taking the big fluffy blanket to cover them both up. The fluff of the blanket engulfing both of their bodies at the same time, making sure to give each other a passionate good nights kiss.