C10: His Girlfriend.

Dominic.

Getting down from the car, the sun scorched on my skin. It was a quiet afternoon and the sun was smiling brightly in the sky, welcoming us in its warm embrace. It was a good thing I didn't wear stuffed clothes. I straightened my black t-shirt and pocketed my car kegs before walking into the beauty salon. 

Annie, my best friend since childhood, had asked me to buy a hair treatment cream for her four years old daughter, Zoe. She had dandruff and it was getting worse. 

Cool brew brushed my skin as I stepped into the beauty salon, it froze the heat out of my skin. I walked to the counter at the entrance of the salon.

I didn't know the specific hair treatment so I was told to search for it. I went to the shelves searching for the hair cream that Annie told me to buy. I couldn't remember its name, but I could recognize it. I brought out a cream product and checked its cover. It doesn't look like the hair cream I wanted so I placed it back on the shelf and continued checking around the shelves. 

"Dominic!" A woman with a high pitched voice called out.

I sighed and looked at Chloe. She stood at the end of the shelf, wearing a bright smile on her face. She approached me and I turned, walking away from her. I haven't spoken to her since she intentionally poured the hot coffee on my thighs, two days ago.

She came up to me and grabbed my hand. "Dominic, are you still angry at me?" 

"Just leave me alone, Mrs Rodriguez." I uttered, a little irritated.

"Come on Dominic, don't be vex," she pulled my hand, trying to gain my attention. "It was just a silly mistake." 

She still didn't get it, I wasn't angry about that incident, I just wanted to get her out of my hair. And ignoring her might be my final solution.

I jerked my hand away and continued checking the shelves for a hair product. 

"What are you looking for?"

"Something," I muttered.

"Something like what?"

"Please," I sighed. "Can you just let me be?"

She looked offended. "I'm trying to keep you company."

"Take a look around you, Chloe." I brushed some strands of my hair backwards and waved my hands around the shop. "Ain't you worried someone might see us and get the wrong idea?"

"It's none of our business," she rolled her eyes. "Let's focus on us."

"Us?" I arched my brow at her. "We aren't dating."

"But we are."

"Listen, Chloe," I stepped back. "I can't have an affair with you. It's because… because—"

"He can't have an affair with you because he already has a girlfriend." A woman said from behind me.

⚜⚜⚜

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter, I will make it up to you.

I can tell most of you are guessing who said the last sentence. Lol.

Let's find out.