1-5

by : Eggs are demons

Chapter 1: Reborn 

The sultry weather is like a huge steamer...

When Yun Qiufeng woke up, he first felt that his breath was stuck in his chest like cotton wool, and his entire lung was about to burst, and then he realized that this feeling was caused by the hand on his neck. holding hands.

where is this?

Who are these hands?

All the questions flashed in her mind, and soon, she saw a ferociously twisted face in her line of sight, only to see his eyes swallowing blood, and his cheek muscles trembling with excitement.

The other party not only rode on top of her, but the fingers in the patched sleeve tube were still pulling a little bit, and he cursed in an unclean manner: "You fool, it's a blessing for me to see you, but also Dare to resist, and then resist Lao Tzu to strangle you."

After a thrilling plane crash, Yun Qiufeng was momentarily stunned when he opened his eyes and saw such a scene.

What made her even more unbelievable was that she was actually reborn.

Soon, all the memories of the original owner flooded into her mind.

It was the early 1980s, and the original owner was a stupid girl with a short-circuited brain, whose name was also Yun Qiufeng, and the Leng Touqing in patched clothes who was plotting against him was Zhou Tiesheng, a hooligan in Liushugou Village.

Zhou Tiesheng has been coveting Yun Qiufeng's beauty for a long time, and today he secretly followed her figure digging wild vegetables up the mountain, wanting to do something wrong.

Unexpectedly, the fool Yun Qiufeng was so frightened that he could not stop screaming. Zhou Tiesheng had no choice but to pin Yun Qiufeng to the ground

and strangle his neck, but he never expected that this strangulation would kill someone. When I opened my eyes, the core had been replaced.

Fortunately, when she woke up, Zhou Tiesheng was so nervous that he didn't even untie his belt.

After receiving these memories, Yun Qiufeng had no time to think about anything else.

Zhou Tiesheng was emotional now, and if he pinched her again, she might have to die again.

At this time, because of a large amount of hypoxia, she had no strength to resist.

But today's Yun Qiufeng is no longer the stupid girl of the original owner, she knows how to use a woman's weapon in this situation.

Smile... She gave Zhou Tiesheng a sweet smile, raised her hand, and gently caressed the back of his dry and cracked hands.

The animalistic Zhou Tiesheng was pinching Yun Qiufeng's neck with a blank mind when he saw that she suddenly smiled at him. Although his face was stained with black mud, the exposed mouth of broken rice and small white teeth made him laugh. His heart trembled.

In fact, the women in the village Zhou Tiesheng liked Yun Qiufeng the most. Although she was born a fool, she had a slender figure, long legs and a slender waist.

Miaoman, a girl like her, can't hide even if she is wrapped in patches and pants, but no matter how beautiful she is, she is still a fool, so even the old and young men in the whole village can penetrate Wen Yunfeng with their eyes. , and no one dared to propose to marry her.

But Zhou Tiesheng's thoughts were different from others. He thought that since he was a fool, it would be better to strengthen her, and she wouldn't dare to say it anyway.