16-20

Chapter 16: Threat

I saw Zhang Fang with a mouthful in his mouth and slowly walked towards Yun Qiufeng.

Her purpose is to spray cold water on Yun Qiufeng, and then stick the talisman on her forehead to see if it works or not. She drew this talisman according to the book left by her ancestors.

Yun Qiufeng waited disapprovingly for Zhang Fang to come to her, but she didn't dodge or dodge, but she saw Zhang Fang was scared for a while.

At this time, Yun Qiufeng took a step forward and said something in her ear over her shoulder: "Auntie, have you asked your family Zhou Tiesheng, what are you going to do on the mountain with me today, is that considered a crime of hooliganism? ?"

In the 1980s, the crime of hooliganism was very serious, Zhang Fang was so frightened that he swallowed the cold water that was about to be sprayed in his mouth.

Yun Qiufeng laughed at her shocked expression, and whispered, "Tell him to be a good person, otherwise... I want him to look good."

Zhang Fang felt a little chill on her neck.

Although she didn't know what Yun Qiufeng was referring to, she knew the virtues of her son, and she didn't see Zhou Tiesheng all day today, so she didn't know what he was doing.

Zhang Fang instinctively took a step back, her face was frighteningly white.

But this step has repelled all the hopes of the Lao Yun family.

She is their only hope.

Mrs. Yun hurriedly said: "Her aunt, no matter what that evil bastard said to you, don't believe it. She is no longer from my old Yun family."

However, Zhang Fang's thoughts at this time were, she didn't dare to take this risk. First of all, she had never seen someone like Yun Qiufeng, and secondly, if Tie Sheng really did something, then...

but it's a step down!

So Zhang Fang hurriedly closed her eyes, and waved his hands with the talisman at random, shouting: "No, no, don't come here, don't come here, aunt, I don't care about your old Yun family. If you don't care, you still need to ask Gao Ming!"

After speaking, he turned his head and ran away, pulling Zhou Tiesheng, who was standing on the side in a daze.

The people in the Lao Yun family haven't reacted yet, the 'Master' has disappeared.

At this time, everyone was stunned. The so-called open bow did not turn back the sword. Obviously, Zhang Fang was afraid of Yun Qiufeng and ran away just now, so how are they going to end this matter now.

At this moment, Yun Abao suddenly said: "Mom, brother, don't be afraid of her, what's the age to say that the fox is possessed, that's feudal superstition, don't believe it, you have to believe in science, this fool is fooling What about us!" As he spoke, Yun Abao glared at Qiu Yunfeng angrily, if it weren't for her, how many people would her Yun Abao have come to propose marriage, but now it's good, because she is such a fool, they old Yun There are two bachelors at home.

One is her third brother Yun Chengyan, and the other is her female bachelor. Although she is only 16 years old, she can't even hear any rumors, which shows that people still care about their Yun family being an idiot.

At this moment, Mrs. Yun's breath that was almost scattered was said by Yun Abao again, and she was cheered up again, and she immediately ordered: "Abao is right, no matter how crazy she pretends to be, anyway, I will plot against you today against her just now. Dad, you have to give him a good fight."