6-10

Chapter 6: AmuletWhen Chu Jianguo saw that the old lady was about to beat someone, he quickly turned to face Mrs. Yun, and grabbed the stick in her hand with an iron palm: "What are you doing?" She was stunned for a while, but she quickly regained her senses: "I beat my own granddaughter, it's none of your business." 

"She's a human, you use such a thick stick?"

The old woman grabbed the stick in her hand and threw it on the ground, her elite tiger eyes glared, so scared that she could not help but retreat: "You, you..."

She has never lost to anyone in her life, but today she was defeated by the hands of the young man from the outer village, everyone in the village could see her, so how could she still be in the willow ditch in the future?

At this moment, Mrs. Yun suddenly had an idea in her mind. If she dared to touch her, then she would make him bankrupt. After thinking about such an attention, Mrs. Yun's legs became weak and she was about to fall down.

All this was seen by Yun Qiufeng, who was lying on Chu Jianguo's back. The cunning light in Mrs. Yun's eyes flickered. She wanted to touch the porcelain. Yun Qiufeng immediately got off Chu Jianguo's back. He jumped down and supported Mrs. Yun, who was teetering on the edge, making her think she didn't fail.

Madam Yun looked at Yun Qiufeng in surprise, and was speechless at her unexpected action.

Even Zhou Tiesheng, who was standing on the side, was dumbfounded, because Yun Qiufeng was as stupid as a puppet on weekdays. She told her to go east to the east, and to the west to go west, even if she was asked to dig wild vegetables in the mountains, He also taught her how many times she knew how to recognize it with the same wild vegetable.

But now, she actually knows how to reach out to help someone, and she is not shocked.

After Yun Qiufeng stabilized Mrs. Yun, she showed an innocent smile towards Chu Jianguo. The subtext was thank you, my goal was achieved.

She just wanted the whole village and Mrs. Yun to see her, and she was protected by someone.

Although Chu Jianguo is only a temporary amulet, from the performance just now, he is fully qualified to be developed into a long-term amulet.

Chu Jianguo faintly felt that the silly girl's gaze seemed to have a deep meaning, but he quickly rejected this vague feeling, he also knew that this place should not stay for a long time, so he glared at Zhou Tiesheng: "The matter is explained by you, be careful, I can stare at you."

This is what he said, how could Zhou Tiesheng dare to say nothing, only to nod his head in a hurry.

After Chu Jianguo left, Zhou Tiesheng's waist was stiffer, and he explained to Mrs. Yun in front of the villagers: "Grandma Yun, Chu Jianguo is kind, it's not like he and I saw Qiufeng fall at the same time. In the ditch, it was Chu Jianguo who brought Qiufeng up, now in the new society, he has done good deeds, not only did you not praise others, but you also scolded them, how bad!"

Mrs. Yun was said by Zhou Tiesheng. SHe was stunned for a while, and finally he had to turn around and drag Yun Qiufeng into the room, his wrinkled face was full of disgust: "You are a money-losing thing, you know that you will give it to Lao Yun all day long. Why didn't you drown you when you fell into the ditch, and told my mother-in-law to thank that stinky boy, I think he is too hands-on, if he doesn't save you, it would be great to drown you directly."

Lao Yun's family.

 The house was narrow and long in a row, and the hut at the top belonged to Yun Qiufeng and her parents.

At this time, I looked at such a small house with piles of dirt, with a small window in the front and back, with several holes in the old newspapers that were covered with yellowing, not to mention the shabby bed, lying on it. A swarthy, skinny man.