11-15

Chapter 11: Family Meetings

Yun Qiufeng thought about going through that area when he went back anyway, why don't he go and see if there is a rabbit hole nearby.

She walked back along the way she came, paying attention to whether there was a rabbit hole during the process of going down the hill. Not to mention, she really saw a hole. Judging from the excrement in front of the hole, it must be a rabbit hole.

I didn't expect God to be very kind at this time.

Yun Qiufeng quickly tied the herbs with a cane and hung them on the branches, and then dug a shallow pit with a wooden couch in front of the rabbit hole. The rabbit's front feet are short, and once it runs out of it, it will definitely fall into the shallow pit.

After preparing all this, Yun Qiufeng listened carefully to the movement inside, and then stabbed it with a wooden stick. Sure enough, it stabbed into a soft ball. After a while, the rabbit spread its legs and ran out.

I saw that it ran fast and hastily, but unexpectedly its front feet became weak and fell into the pit with its head down. Yun Qiufeng, who was squatting on the side, immediately rushed up and pressed it down, like a big fat rabbit. Dinner tonight is down.

Yun Qiufeng was overjoyed, tied the rabbit's limbs to his waist with rattan, then took the herbs, and groped down the mountain in the dark light.

But she never imagined that when she was working hard with all her heart.

At this time, the Lao Yun family at the foot of the mountain.

A family meeting is going on.

The person who presided over the meeting was Mrs. Yun as usual.

Mrs. Yun's man, Lao Yuntou, was smoking a cigarette in a corner with his head sullen. Anyway, about the matter of Lao Yun's family, he never had the opportunity to speak to his old son-in-law.

The eldest son Yun Chengzhong couldn't get out of bed and could not participate, so Yun Qiufeng's mother Yang Xiu could only be represented. Yang Xiu had no intention of attending any family meeting at this time. She was worried about Yun Qiufeng who went out alone, but she didn't dare to Speaking out, he could only bow his head and dig his fingernails.

The second son, Yun Chengxian, and his daughter-in-law, Zhenju, both attended. The two of them didn't know what happened, but they were thinking about Xiao Jiujiu.

The third son, Yun Chengyan, was in a daze. Good or bad things were none of his business anyway.

The youngest daughter, Yun Abao, is a junior high school student and the only cultural person in Lao Yun's family.

At this time, she took out a small notebook and half a pencil, ready to write down the important things that Mrs. Yun said.

In the yard, two and a half children from the second child, Yun Chengxian's family, were playing with the mud.

Mrs. Yun gave Chen Ju a wink before she said the matter: "Tell Fufu and Yaya to go back to the house, it's getting late."

Chen Ju is very shrewd. She had never looked so serious before, she nodded quickly, and went out to tell the two children to go back to the house.

When Chen Ju came back, Mrs. Yun said with a sullen face: "Today, something happened at home, I don't know if you heard, that Qiufeng fell into the ditch when he was digging wild vegetables, and called the boy from the Chu family in Dadi Village. he carried her back.

She was lying on the back of the Chu family, all in water, and was seen by the whole village from the beginning of the village to the end of the village. At this point, Mrs. Yun gave Yang Xiu a fierce look.