Act 1

For all the readers who deep down would prefer to be stucked on a desert island rather than live their everyday life.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

«Yes, you are probably the smartest girl I'll ever meet, but you're not just that. You are funny, you are kind, you're beautiful and you care for people, Melissa. You are so strong that sometime I stop and look at you, because I wonder how you could keep that bright smile and that golden heart after what you went through. You are the word beauty in all its meanings. »

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Being intelligent is both a bless and a curse

Being intelligent is both a bless and a curse. Melissa knew it very well; proud and self-conscious about her gifts, she had always aimed to highest achievements, gaining it with a smug smirk all the time. But everyone knows that the higher is the peak the deeper is the fall; and when Melissa had fallen it hadn't been her body that got hurt.

She was suppose to go at the Dawn of Eve to distract her mind, but when her plane crash and she found herself with other nine girls on a desert island the biggest task will be stay sane and not let that place break her even more. The last thing she imagined to find was someone worth to pull her walls down.