Day 3

5332k words

Dot

«Morale was low. Well, maybe not low, more like "hangry". » she drank her milkshake in few deep sips, gaining astonished and amused looks from the agents. Dot knew what she had to do; they had planned this time ago and now it was time to act. «Can I get another one of those? And if it's not too much trouble, some of those little blue crab- »

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

«-sushi from Hinata drizzled in ponzu sauce, with just the lightest touch, just a kiss of wasabi. » Toni's stomach grumbled at Fatin's words. She was sat on the sand while in front of her there were Melissa, Fatin, Martha and Shelby. The four of them were lying on the ground with their heads put together forming a + with their bodies.

They had started a game of daydreaming where each of them told the others the food they were craving to eat. It was Martha's turn now, «I just want some Indian tacos, the way mum makes them...with black beans and Velveeta. »

The memories of Martha's mother's tacos made Toni closing her eyes in pleasure. «Oh, I would destroy some Velveeta right now. Like, I would just house it straight from the packet. »

«I'm thinking Cheesecake Factory. » Toni looked Shelby annoyed, sliding her eyes quietly on Melissa who was slightly smiling. Toni couldn't tolerate the two blondes in front of her; Shelby always smiling sweetly and talking about God while Melissa seemed to calculate all of her actions and words, giving the right answers at the right time with that annoying closed-lips smile on. Both of them seemed kind and friendly, but Toni felt like it was only a facade to hide something bigger and darker. «Four-cheese pasta, fresh brown bread. »

«Okay, the Cheesecake Factory is grotesque. » commented Fatin opening her eyes.

«Grotesque? »

«I'm just saying, The Cheesecake Factory is a mall restaurant for mall people. No judgment. » Toni saw Melissa furrowing, still with her eyes closed.

«What is a mall person? And why do you say it all derogatory like? » asked Shelby sitting up making Toni grinning.

«I think she means people like you and me, Shelby. » said Melissa with an amused smile on. Toni rolled her eyes, of course she had to calm the situation. «God knows I hate being a cliché, but I would give up one of my lungs to eat one last piece of pizza. The one I used to eat at the restaurant next to my home back in Italy. Not the same pizza you could eat in Naples, but still it was my favourite. »

Toni hugged her legs looking at her annoyed. She really doubted that the Smartass could complain about something of her life; maybe she hadn't eat her favourite pizza for years, but she sure as hell got everything she and Martha couldn't afford for.