6: The date with Gin

I'm sorry but no man should look that good. Featuring this lovely dress:

 Featuring this lovely dress:

Alianna's POV:

After the day off the girls kept on asking me if Gin said anything about the date. If he told me where we're going, how to dress, honestly now I wanted to know, so I devised a plan.
On a peace of paper I wrote, so where are we going because I need to know what to wear, crumpled it up and threw it at him. His face said wtf but he still opened it and wrote back. We're going out to dinner, happy now. He threw it back, I kept writing because it's still not enough, on a scale of nice to amazing, how do I have to look? Threw it to him, he rolled his eyes and when I read the answer it said, pretty. "Alright I'll try to look as pretty as can be," I said. "Good, now throw me back the paper," Gin said. I threw it to him and he lit it on fire. "Sometimes it's best to let the evidence burn," he said. He threw what was left in the trash.

🥃🖤time skip🖤🥃

"Hey, Raven," it was Vermouth and Chianti. "So any news on the date?" "I think what Vermouth is saying is that we'd like to go shopping with you, help you find a dress," Chianti said. "Sure, just let me go to my apartment and get changed," I said. "Oh no hunny we have to go now, the sooner the better," Vermouth said. They took me to the shop where they buy their dresses and I gotta say, not bad. "Well ladies, what color should we start with?" They both looked at each other then back at me. "Black." "I started this tradition that if two members of the Organization are going out they both have to wear black," Vermouth said. I thought I wouldn't find one . . . But High Neck Beaded, opened a bit on the leg and opened-back, and most importantly in black. "Ladies, we found it," I said.
"Oh my god, gorgeous, I'll help you with your hair," Vermouth said.

🥃🖤Saturday🖤🥃

I told my sister about the date, and she told me to tell her everything after, and if he said anything about himself that didn't involve the Organization, she'd keep it secret.
Knock knock, "are you ready to get your hair done."
This should be interesting. In the end my hair was a curly ponytail. "Ok perfect, spill the tea about tonight tomorrow," Vermouth said. She left but outside I heard, "well don't you look handsome tonight, Gin." He's here. Ok hair, dress, shoes, makeup, and a purse with my keys, phone, and id. I'm ready. "Hello . . . Gin?"
The man had on more black then he usually does, hell he looks like he's going to a funeral. But Vermouth was right. "You look handsome tonight, Gin."

Gin's POV:

Beaded at the neck and curves, and looks to be open-backed. "Well Gin, how do I look?" I told her she had to look pretty, but this was beyond pretty. "You look beautiful, Alianna." Her cheeks tinted red. "Oh, thank you." "Now lets go before our table is taken." "You did make reservations right?" She ask. "I did, but The Twin Towers restaurant isn't easy, I'll tell you in the car."