38: A bun in the oven

There's that one that's funny, but then there's the one I'll put at the end that'll have you dying.

🥃🖤back from the honeymoon🖤🥃

Alianna's POV:

"It's because I love you that I'm letting you drive my car," I said. I'm actually surprised the car got here before us," Gin said. There was a letter in the car with directions to a house. "Let's see, this should be the place," Gin said. I'm pretty sure he's saying that because on the curve are Rye and Chianti's car. Gin put in the number to open the gates. "Nice place, two floors, two garages, I wonder who lives here," I said.

 "Nice place, two floors, two garages, I wonder who lives here," I said

Gin brought out the keys. "I think I know who does my lovely assassin." He unlocked the door, and I heard barking. A familiar dog and what I can now call a cat came at us. "Cum'ere girl I missed you," I said. We followed the dog and . . .
"SURPRISE!"
Everyone I know was in this house, even Draykov and Olga. My sister held a sign that said, welcome home. "Are you telling me, this is my house?" "Our house, honey," Gin said waving the keys in my face. "If you want more proof your mans car is in the garage," Vodka said. "Here honey hold these," Gin gave me the keys and went for the car, typical men.
After a brief explanation from my sister and Draykov, turns out everyone pitched in some money to buy me and Gin this house, and it was beautiful. "And here is your master bedroom," Audrey said.

"I hope you don't mind but we snuck into both your apartments, and took the pictures that you have of each other

"I hope you don't mind but we snuck into both your apartments, and took the pictures that you have of each other." "I see that." Mine was on the left his was on the right. "There you are, so this is our room," Gin said. "Yeah, what do you think?" I asked ". . . Where's the bathroom because me and you need that smell of garlic out," he said.

🥃🖤time skip🖤🥃

Everyone left and it was just us and the animals. "Did you get it?" "I've had it in the car," Gin said. "Well hurry up and bring it because I gotta pee."

🥃🖤after time on the throne🖤🥃

Gin was waiting outside on the bed. "Well, what is it?" I shut the door and slid down it, the tears going down my face depended on Gin. "It's positive," I said.

Gin's POV:

I took that test from her hand, positive, and I looked down at her. "Are those tears of joy?" Alianna looked up at me. "That all depends on you." I looked at that test, then at her . . . I put it on the bedside table and hugged her. "I want you to take this test again in a week, and if it's positive again then call everyone because we're celebrating something here again." She cried tears of joy on my shoulder. "Gin *sniff* are you sure you want this?" I dried her cheeks. "Alianna, I wouldn't want this with anyone but you." I didn't expect my first kiss in this house with my wife to be on the floor, but better late than never. "Now I want you to get changed and go to bed, I'll unpack whatever we have left." "There's no arguing with you . . . well, at least not for nine months," she said.

🥃🖤a week later🖤🥃

"We've brought you all back because we have something to tell you," I said.
"Oh my god you got her pregnant!" Ruby said. "No that's not—"
"Your left hand is on her stomach and her left hand is on top of yours," she said.
Alianna stepped up. "Sh-he's right I'm pregnant, I'm with child, call it whatever you wanna call it." The women cheered like crazy, while the men just thanked me in that manly hug or a handshake. "Are you sure you want a child, I mean you just got the house," Bourbon said. "Are you still with that?" I asked pointing to Vermouth on the sofa. He just nodded. "Alright who wants to bet early that it's a boy or girl," Sera said. "No no no, none of that," Alianna said. "You're right let us cheer first."

Alianna's POV:

I couldn't drink so I made the cheer. "To family," I said. "To family," they repeated. I gave Gin a kiss. "Your lips taste like champagne," I said. "Yours taste like strawberries." He kissed me. "I love it."

🥃🖤nine months later🖤🥃

I know I shouldn't be up and walking, the doctor said I might go into labor tomorrow or the next day, and let's face it . . . I'm big, I'm having twins. I'm at the Organization because I miss everyone, sure they come by the house and we threw a babyshower there, but I miss my job and all the craziness. Kir helped me walk around. "Are you sure you're ok?" "I'm . . . I'm fine, Kir." "You sure, I think you're sweaty." "Hey girl." It was Chianti and Vermouth. "Nice to see a familiar face, how are the baby's?" Vermouth ask. "Ha ha almost here," I said. "No . . . I think they're here," Chianti said. "What are you talking ab—"
Oh no, my pussy, is bleeding water. "AGHHH!" "Both of you get her to the ER I'll get Gin," Vermouth said. I started breathing like all women do before giving birth.

Gin's POV:

I had finished my job when all of a sudden Vermouth burst through the door. "It's not like you to do that, what's the occasion." When she could breath her words made me drop my cigarette. "Your wife is going into labor here."

🥃🖤in the ER🖤🥃

Alianna's POV:

Ella and Lily had good medical history so I trusted them down there.
"AHHH!" "Ok you need to push now," Ella said. "NO, not without—" "I'm here."
That wasn't his voice but it'll hold for now. I held onto my sisters hand tightly. "Hermana tienes que empujar, ahora." (Sis you have to push now) "NNO, not without—" "I'm here-e oh god that's disgusting." "Would you just hold your wife's hand," Audrey said. With the two people I love the most I had the energy to push.

🥃🖤after pushing and cursing at the man who caused this🖤🥃

"Uh, uh, uhhh . . . " "Alianna, Alianna don't you close those eyes." That voice, I hear it 24/7. "Gin." "Yes it's me." I felt groggy but comfortable. "Where am I?" "You're still at the Organization but on a bed that isn't bloody down there." "Did I really give birth at the Black Organization?" "If you want proof, here they come," Gin said. Audrey came around a curtain holding a baby in a pink blanket, and Sherry holding a baby in a blue blanket. "A boy and a girl just like you wanted," Gin said. "And in case you're wondering, the girl came first," Audrey said. As if holding them in my arms wasn't amazing enough . . . they both had violet eyes.

"Oh my god, I made masterpieces." I couldn't stop smiling. "Time for the picture," Lily said. First it was just me and the baby's, then Gin with his arm around me and one on the baby.

Ok I'll tell you the names in the next chapter, now for this.

Gin's face 😆😆😆