9

~~time skip: minhos coronation ~~

it was time for minhos coronation. which meant that everyone from each kingdom was gathering for the big event. of course felix had to stand with his brother, although he wanted tk stand with his mate, not trusting the witch near him.

felix looked up at his brother, "youre gonna be king minho, now. nervous?" minho nodded, "yes, little brother, i dont know how mother and father did it." felix hugged his brother, "i believe in you, and so does everyone else, including your jinnie, but plEase i dont want to hear you and hyunjin fuck. if i do, ill stay at innies."

minho chuckled softly, "i cant promise a thing, little brother." soon the music started, meaning it was time for the ceremony to start. minho took s deep breath before walking with his brother to where everyone was at, waiting for the new king to arrive.

everyone stood and faced the aisle as the two royal brothers walked to the front. it was obvious that minho was nervous. he was about to be given a whole new seat on the throne. not as prince this time, no, he was about to be crowned king of hell.

once minho was pronounced king of hell, he turned towards his subjects as they all chanted, "all hail king minho!"

minho looked at his brother, who was smiling and clappinng for him. he let a tiny smile form as everyone cheered for him.