5

Third Person

~~~TWO WEEKS LATER~~~

The school was quite busy as all the students were just informed that there's gonna be one new arrival that same day. The headmaster was trying to get all the paperwork ready for when the new student got there. Felix had a feeling he knew who othe new student was so he was preparing for that person's arrival.

Jeongin noticed the behavior change with his mate and was starting to get a bit jealous. Just who was it that was so important to the shorter? Soon there was a knock on the door. Felix ran to it, and opened the door, seeing his older brother. Minho grinned, "Jisungie's here if you wanna see him." Felix grinned and ran out after his hyung.

Jeongin bit his lip. Who's Jisung? 

~~~IN THE MAIN PART OF THE SCHOOL~~~

Jisung was talking to Woojin about the place when he heard "JISUNGIE!" Come from a distance. Knowing who yelled immediately, Jisung prepared himself for the demon prince to jump on him, which, sent them back a few feet. Jisung chuckled, "yes, hi Lix. I saw Minho hyung, but didn't think you'd be here too!" Felix giggled, "Mother and Father sent us here on 'disciplinary reasons'." Jisung looked at the younger confused, "But you and Minho hyung are the princes of hell??? You're supposed to be delinquents." Felix sighed, "Not Minho hyung. He's next in line for the throne. I'm supposedly gonna take the throne in a few years."

Jisung nodded, before smelling the air, "you smell different..." Then he gasped, "did little lix finally find his mate?! Where are they?! I wanna meet them." Jisung was a werewolf hybrid, so he was able to smell the changes in people. Felix bit his lip, "That...Might not be a good idea.. My mate is a Vampire prince.." Jisung tensed, "Oh... I still wanna meet him!" 

Felix chuckled, "okay, okay fine." Felix got up and lead Jisung to his room. Once both boys got the room, Jeongin bit his lip as the air around him grew tense. Felix walked in and looked at Jeongin, as if to ask him if they were, indeed, mates. Jeongin sensed the other's concerned and waved him to get closer. Felix did as told and looked up at the younger. Jeongin cupped the older's cheek, "of course we're mates love. Why do I smell a werewolf on you..?" 

Felix bit his lip, "Because my best friend wants to meet you..." Jeongin nodded, "he can. Let him in." Felix ran to the door and looked at Jisung, "sungie! Come inside! He said you can meet him.." Jisung walked in and looked at Jeongin, "Hello. I'm Han Jisung. Felix's best friend, birthday twin, and platonic soulmate." Jeongin nodded, "I'm Yang Jeongin, youngest Vampire prince." Jisung nodded, "I'm a werewolf hybrid. The royal family in my kingdom banished me from there when they found out."

Felix was shocked, "they did?!" Jisung nodded, "It's okay.. I live with Channie hyung now." Felix nodded, "good. He'd protect you." Jisung nodded. Jeongin looked at Jisung, "so you're just his friend? Nothing more?" Jisung nodded, feeling slightly intimidated by the youngest.