KarasuCrows

-SunnyD, TallBestie, Moooboi, and ShortBestie are online-

TallBestie
You know, we need a chat name

TallBestie
Like we're literally just ( )

ShortBestie
I agree

Moooboi
Me too

SunnyD
Ok, let's give suggestions

TallBestie
What's the name of your school? Oh and the mascot?

-Mr. Salt is online-

Mr. Salt
you a stalker or somthin 🤨

TallBestie
Don't mock me you peasant

ShortBestie
All hail the Gucci Queen 👑

Moooboi
What if we name it Milky Kids

Mr. Salt
That's dumb

SunnyD
n/n we are from Karasuno and are the crows

ShortBestie
What about The Champs

Mr. Salt
Too basic

SunnyD
✋🏻 stop tearing down our ideas, it's rude

TallBestie
What if you are... the KarasuCrows?

SunnyD
Ooooohhh I like that one 😀

Moooboi
Same

-SunnyD has changed the chat from ( ) to KarasuCrows-

Mr. Salt
I don't like it

TallBestie
Sucks to be you then 😀

Mr. Salt
You don't even go to our school

TallBestie
About that....

-TallBestie has gone offline-

SunnyD
Wait, does she go to our school??

ShortBestie
What year is she in?

ShortBestie
Let's go find her

-SugarPie is online-

SugarPie
Stay in class you two, and get off your phones! 😠

-everyone went offline-

~meanwhile with y/n~

You thought the KarasuCrow gang is funny, well not that stupid Tsukishima. You thought he should have a good beating. You also had a question, do they actually think you go to their school? You looked their school up, they were all the way in Miyagi, and you were in Tokyo. They didn't know it, but you looked them up. They could've looked you up to, being the number one female setter in Japan, but they didn't have your name. Jokes on them.

You loved Nishi. He was already an awesome internet friend, maybe you should make him a knight. Rub it in Salt's face.

"y/n-san, y/n-san!" You were awoken from your thinking by Akaashi.

"Oh, hi Keiji-kun. What is it?"

"Class ended 5 minutes ago, it's time for volleyball."

Even though you were in different clubs, you and Akaashi were close friends. You were also both second years in the same class and setters. Bokuto was another one of your good friends too. They didn't know about the group chat yet.

"Oh, ok, let's go."

You got up and had your things packed up, and you walked to your own club rooms together. Bokuto was in his third year, so he didn't walk with you two.

Also, no, you weren't dating either of them. You have known Akaashi since elementary school, and Bokuto since middle school. You were a trio. Nothing more, nothing less. Sure, when you first met Bo you had a teensy bit of a crush, but they both knew and you only liked him for a week. Goals am I right.

It took you only 5 minutes to walk, your last class wasn't far away. Don't get me wrong, you were thankful, but didn't talk much.

"Goodbye Keiji-kun, I'll see you after practice, tell Bo I said hi."

"Okay, I will, see you y/n."

You walked into the club room. Although you were only in your second year, you were the designated setter, but that's pretty obvious. Your captain, Akushi Yagi, was the Ace, just like how Bo is. You two were a good pair, and you respected her. Unlike Salt, she was nice.

Akushi saw you walk in.

"Alright, now that y/n is here, let's talk about today's practice. Coach has asked us to practice our spikes with y/n, and our serves. We'll start with the spikes."

"Yes Mam!" You all said in unison.

You all went into the gym where y'all saw your coach who had your guys' water. You had no managers, male or female, so your coach was nice enough to help you out with manager things.

"Hello Coach Hatsume!" You said. She replied with, "Hello y/n! Are you ready for practice?"

"Yes!" You went to get in position while the rest of the girls were getting the ball carts. Coach would throw them to you from the other side and you would set it for whoever girl.

"Ready y/n?"

"Ready!"

She first gave you a pretty good toss for you to set. Then you set it to one of your first years, she spiked it over the net, but it wasn't that good. She was usually on the bench during real games. But she was fine with it. Your next person was named Yua. She was in your year, but, to be honest, you didn't like her much, neither did Akaashi. She was obsessed with Bokuto, almost in a not healthy way. She was also toxic, talk about stereotype playgirl. You set the ball to her, and..... She didn't hit it. Sure, she was a middle blocker, but it was commonplace spiking! Come on! She only did it for Bo, it was kinda obvious, or at least to you.

Spiking practice soon ended, and it was now time to practice serves. You were also very good at serving, they were kind of like Oikawa's in a way. It was pretty obvious that you were also the best server, nobody could get in your way. That's why the Fukuradoni Girls team is the best in the nation. No, you aren't self-absorbed, in fact, you didn't even really think about it. You were just praised by your teammates, well, except for Yua.

Everyone was able to at least get 2 serves over the net, which was good for all of you. The girls' practice was now over, but since the boy's one wasn't, and you walked home together, you decided to go and watch them. They didn't have any managers, so they were kind of like you. Bo had asked for you to be their manager for a long time, but you didn't know how your schedule would work. You had said no, but were thinking about it. You changed and went over to their gym.