Best in the Country

-Umm.. hello?!?! 1,000 reads! I logged onto Wattpad and when I saw it I fell out of my chair. Thank you! Sorry, I'm so late to update, updates will be slower from now on because it's nearing time for finals and testing.-

"I'm sorry coach Nakazaki, give me one second." You ran away from him to go and see the Karasuno team. Kuroo was still talking and being annoying.

"KUROO SHUT UP"

"WHAT THE HECK L/N WHY ARE YOU YELLING"

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING"

"Geez, why are either of you yelling." You both looked over to Daichi

"OMG ITS DADCHI"

"Omg, its dadchi omg omg shut up kuroo ahahahha" You heard from somewhere in the Karasuno squad. But you could take a guess on who it was.

"Hmph saltyshima."

"What was that?" Kuroo asked, you just shrugged

"Its stupid saltyshima."

"BESTIE!" Nishinoya came running up to you, probably ready to tackle. But then he realized you were 5'10 compared to him being 5'2.

"Hi nishi."

"Why can't you be short like meeeee"

"Blame it on genetics I guess"

"Well, I gotta go talk to coach Nakazaki. Feel free to kick, punch, slap, or hurt Kuroo in any way while I'm gone." You said before taking your leave.

You ran back over to Coach Nakazaki, starting to continue your conversation.

"So, what were you saying?"

"Well, your here because you are the best setter. Did you not know that?

"Well, last I checked, Miya Atsumu was beating me overall."

"Oh, you didn't hear? Yesterday, a report was sent out in Volleyball Monthly reviewing you and Miya's skills. Based on the 5 point parameter, you were known to be smarter than Miya in game-skill, beating him overall. I thought they would tell you."

"Wait, seriously?"

"Yes, mam."

"OMIGOSH I GOTTA GO TELL BO!" You ran off to the boys sleeping quarters, specifically the Fukuradoni one, and almost kicked over the door. When you ran in you saw the boys playing spin the bottle.

....just kidding. But neither Bo nor Keiji were there

"You know, you're not here to break open a door."

"Shut it Konoha. Where's Bo and Keiji?"

"Why, wanna brag to them about breaking open a door?"

"I swear to actual God Konoha."

"They went to practice with Kuroo."

"But I just saw... Dammit Kuroo!"

You ran out of the room and to the gym that was currently not occupied. There your found Bo and Keiji, as well as Kuroo and... stupid Saltyshima.

"BOKUTO KOTARO AND AKASHI KEIJI"

Everyone turned to look at you.

"Oh Hiya y/n!" Bo called. You ran over to where they were.

"I HAVE BIG NEWS!" You honestly changed your mood very quickly and looked like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Haha... i have big news, feel free to hurt Kuroo. Bo and Keiji hahaha"

"Not again..."

"We're forgetting who can still tell Hinata and Kageyama."

"Oh, I swear Mr. Salt I will kill you!" Once again, Keiji had to hold you back.

"So, what's the big news?"

"Well, your now looking at the number 1 setter in all of Japan!"

"Uhh, y/n. You already are the number 1 female setter."

"No no no Keiji. Just setter! I'm frickin beating Miya Atsumu!"

"Woahhhh y/nie that's great!!" Bo yelled speaking up.

All of a sudden, you got a notification from Suga.

SugarPie
I'm warning you now. Hinata and Kageyama are coming. 

-so, this is a short one.. sorry to keep you waiting for over a month... haha. Anyways.. if you like Tokyo Revengers, I just completed a book called Dearest Chifuyu, so... yeah... check it out and please vote on here and that story! That's it! I promise to not take a month for the next update.-