Hello Karasuno

-OMG. First off, I'm back from my vacation. Secondly, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300 READS-

When you got to Nekoma you were surprised at how big it was for a high school. I mean, Fukuradoni was a big school, but Nekoma was bigger. You saw Kuroo wave you and Bo over since Keiji was going to the restroom

"Bro!"

"Bro!"

"Must you do this every time?"

"Sorry l/n-chan."

"Yeah, I'm sowwy y/niee"

"Bro, you just sounded like a toddler"

"Well, maybe I am a toddler!"

"Bo, you're not a toddler"

Soon after you said that the coach came and gave you your room arrangements. Since you weren't technically a manager, you got your own room. That was a good bonus. But, you were across the hall from the boys from your school. Bo was very excited so he could cuddle with you, and Konoha kept snickering at that. Meanwhile, Keiji was acting all depressed.

"Keiji, you ok?"

"Hmm? Yeah, I'm fine."

"No seriously, what's wrong?

"Are you mad?"

"At what?"

"That I didn't help you?"

"Jeez Keiji, I swear this is like the second time this week"

"I'm really sorr- what?"

"Keiji. I'm never mad at you. You're my best friend. There's no way you can hurt me."

"Oh, okay."

You both went into your designated rooms to unpack. Since you were there for 6 days, they gave you a closet to hang all your stuff up in. The room was pretty simple. It had a small closet, a bunk bed, but you would only use one, a small chair in the corner, and a table. Like a standard apartment but a little smaller.

You got the news that Shinzen and Ubugawa arrived, so now you were only waiting for Karasuno. It made sense, after all, they were all the way in Miyagi. But it was all good, that just gave you more time to find a way how to stay away from them. You decided to go to Kenma for help.

You soon found him talking to Kuroo

"KENMAAAAAAAA" you yelled while basically tackling him. Oops?

"Hello l/n. Can you get off me now?"

"Sorry, you're just so tiny"

"Your lucky I'm not Yaku"

"Oi"

You turned around to Kuroo.

"I was talking to him l/n."

"My apologies, but I need Kenma to help me hide"

"From what? Karasuno *insert hyena laugh*"

"Whatever hyena"

Kenma then spoke up, "finally, someone who gets it. He sounds so stupid"

"Agreed."

"I'm right here!"

You grabbed Kenmas wrist and moved you two away from Kuroo.

"Okay, Kenma. How do I hide from the whole Karasuno team?"

"Well, first off, is your phone on silent?"