016

"Pomeranian?"

She looked wide eyed at Bakugo. "Don't worry. I won't tell on Icy-Hot." Bakugo said simply before pushing her out of his way and walking.

"Wait- wait!" Elena said and turned around to look at him. "What?" He asked. "I-" she began.

She inhaled before sighing. "Forget it. Move on with your day, damn Pomeranian." Elena said before turning around.

"Hey. You should go to the nurse." Bakugo said, still not looking at her. Elena sighed. "That's what I was going to ask you about. Do you know where the nurse office is.." Elena confessed.

"Tch. Follow me." Bakugo said and began walking. Elena's whole face brightened up as she followed behind him. "The fuck are you doing? C'mon." Bakugo said, pointing to his side.

Elena raised an eyebrow. 'I thought he hated people walking beside or in front of him...' Elena thought before appearing beside him.

He looked at her, not turning his head though. "You-.."He began. "Tch. Nevermind. The nurse is ahead. Just walk down this fucking hallway and you'll see a sign." Bakugo said as he turned direction. "Okay...thank you.." Elena said as she walked towards the nurse office.

———

"Now that lunch is over! It's finally time to reveal the last game! But, before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals! This is just a sports festival, so we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in too!" Mic began.

"We've even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up!... Huh?" Mic began.

Elena looked behind her. She smirked, thinking about the small fight with Momo earlier.

"What are they doing?" Aizawa asked monotone into the speaker. Elena looked at the girls behind her, seeing the girls in the class dressed up in cheerleader costumes. "What's the matter, Class A? What kind of fan service is that?!" Mic asked.

Elena burst out laughing. "I'm so sorry girls! But what did I tell you?! How could you seriously believe them?!" Elena asked as she laughed at them. Then fixed her composure and glared at Kaminari and Mineta, who was giving a thumbs up to each other.

"Mineta, Kaminari! You tricked us! How could you?!" Momo asked as she yelled in disbelief.

Elena looked at Momo dumbfounded. "The fact that you even believed those perverts in the first place is just- damn. How come you're so smart at realizing Aizawa was lying but can't figure them out?!" Elena asked Momo as she bickered at Mineta and Kaminari.

At Lunch Time

"Yaoyorozu, Jiro, Yuuji, Ashido." Elena heard Kaminari's voice behind her.

"Hm? Do you need something?" Momo asked. Elena wondered why she was with her again. 'Oh, right. Mina.'

"Well, I'm sure you already know since you're class rep and all. But they said everyone has to wear those clothes to do a cheer battle in the afternoon." Mineta said, pointing at the girls with cheerleading outfits.

Elena immediately saw through the lie. "I didn't hear anything about an event like that, though." Momo said. "You don't have to believe me, but we heard from Mr. Aizawa. I thought maybe you'd forgotten, so I'd tell you just in case." Mineta continued as Kaminari nodded.

"Are you serious? No way I'm doing that. I don't believe you unless I heard it from Mr. Aizawa in person." Elena said and walked away, pulling Mina along.

"Yuuji! You can't just leave this. What if you get disqualified?!" Momo asked. "Tch. And? There's no way I'm doing it anyways." Elena said as she dragged Mina with her.