017

Before Elena knew it, it was time to start. "Hey guys, are you ready?!" Mic asked in the speakers. The crowd went wild at him as they cheered. "A lot's happened, but it's now come to this! A serious battle where you can only depend on yourself! Even if you're not a hero, you'll face lots of situations like this! You get it, right?" Mic asked as Elena stood at the stands.

She was happy that her class had their own seats. She could see the match from the top. "Shinso!" Elena cheered. "You're not rooting for Midoriya?" Kirishima asked, patting her shoulder.

"I would, but Shinso has been my best friend since we were little!" Elena said with a smile. "Oh, it's only logical then!" Kirishima assumed, giving her a toothy grin.

"The finals that you've all been waiting for are finally starting!" Mic said as Elena looked towards the center. "Match, number one!" He continued.

"Even though he's done well, what's with that face? From the hero course! Izuku Midoriya!" Mic yelled as Midoriya entered the bounds.

"Versus— Sorry, he hasn't done anything outstanding yet! From general studies, It's Hitoshi Shinso!" Mic said. Elena cheered for him as he entered the bounds with a plain face.

"The rules are simple, force your opponent out of bounds, or immobilize them! You can also win by making your opponent say, "I give up!". Bring on injuries because we've got our very own Recovery Girl waiting on standby!" Mic said, making Elena slightly worried.

"Put on your morals and ethics aside for a moment! But of course, anything life-threatening is not allowed! Heroes should only use their fists to catch villains!" Mic announced.

"I'll stop things if they go too far!" Cementoss said as he sat on a chair of cement. 'I wonder if his house and furniture are made of cement...' Elena wondered as she put a thought to mind.

"Ready?!" Mic asked. "Start!" He finally said. But nobody moved. She watched Shinso talk and talk.

"Ah, provoking him is just the best." Elena said as she put her chin on her palm as she leaned forward. She watched Midoriya begin to move as he raised his fist.

"What did you say?!" Midoriya yelled as he began running, but completely stopped after a couple of steps. "He fucked up." Elena muttered in disappointment. "Ojiro, I thought you told the guy?" Elena asked him, turning around. "I went through all the trouble of warning him too!" Ojiro said as he stood up, pulling his own hair.

"Hey, hey, hey? What's the matter? It's the important first match! Liven things up!" Mic said as the class tensed up.

Elena sighed before turning her gaze back to them. "What's his quirk?!" Uraraka asked as she pushed Elena's shoulder back, glaring at her.

Elena glared daggers at her as Uraraka began shivering. "Don't ever. Push me again." Elena threatened as she watched Uraraka back away from the fuming female.

"Tch. His quirk is Brainwashing. He can brainwash people." Elena said, knowing Shinso would advance to next round she didn't want to risk saying anything unnecessary.

"Now it's pretty obvious why you're friends." Kirishima sweat dropped.

"Midoriya! The match just started and he's completely frozen!?" Mic asked in disbelief. Elena smirked at her best friend. "Woooo!" Elena yelled in cheer as her voice was basically the only heard in the whole stadium.

"He's got a blank look on his face and isn't moving a muscle! Is this Shinso's quirk?!" Mic asked. "He didn't stand out at all, but could he actually be someone amazing?"

"Damn right he's amazing you fucker." Elena muttered as she watched every minimal move of Shinso's and Midoriya's.

"Hitoshi Shinso from the general course has gotten the better of Izuku Midoriya from the hero course! Who could've imagined this?! Mic asked in disbelief. "Will the bottom really overthrow the top?!"