𖤓𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𖤓

The Silver moons above shimmer elegantly, their iridescent glow falling down onto the land below. Scavengers scurry though the grass, searching for salvation. And high up in Jade Mountain, sleeping dragonets lie. One of them being the seer Moonwatcher. Then young Nightwing was asleep in her den(?), mumbling something softly. While the rest of the dragonets slept soundly, for now, Moon was having some difficulties. She groans lightly as the dream she had was unlike anything she had ever seen..

𖤓

Fire. That was all she could see. It was everywhere. Moon looks around at the strange kingdom she was in; and how it was all destroyed. Strange stone home that rose as tall as trees were crumbled and toppled. Wooden mechanisms were placed all over the kingdom, but they all lied in ruin. With a cautious mind, Moon slowly stepped forward. The young dragonet's feet were shaky and slow, but she wasn't deterred. As she was walking, her talon bumped into something, making her look down. It was a strange helmet, used for a more round head. Somewhat like a scavenger!

She was about to question it more when she was interrupted by a sudden rumble behind her. Turning around, Moon gazes at a large pillar of smoke. But she could make out somewhere behind the haze; something huge. Bigger than anything she'd ever seen. Unfortunately before it could get closer, Moon was woken up by a certain hyperactive RainWing. Upon her waking, as the NightWing was pulled from her dream, she could faintly hear a whispering voice in her ear. It was hush, almost inaudible, yet it was as clear as day to her.

Beware the coming of the Tyrant. He will rise from his fiery tomb, and from the ashes and flames, thy name shall be written in history. The name that will be remembered by Every. Single. Dragon.

It will be burned into the minds of every living being. And he shall be the Architect of this world's inevitable end.

The Dark Demise
Black Flame
Black Dragon

Fatalis.

Moon woke up with a slight gasp, her head shooting up. Looking down, she finds her talons scraping against the stone. It was a dream. But it felt so real to Moon.

"Moon?"

The female shakes her head and looks to her left, smiling softly at the young RainWing before responding. "Sorry Kinkajou. I- I was having a strange dream.." She scratched her other talon. "Hey, why don't you get breakfast? I need to talk to someone first." She said. Kinkajou smiled and bounded away happily, while Moon, on the other hand, crawled out of the room with a groan. She needed to talk to someone about what she had seen.

Moon hums softly as she walked through the halls, her wings folded as she slips past walking Dragonets. Soon she enters the library, where she found the blind NightWing known as Starflight. The Dragonet of Destiny was humming softly when he heard tapping steps. He also heard the clicking of nervous claws. "Moon?"

The mentioned female rolls her eyes playfully. "Star, I still can't get how you can figure out it's me every time." She says, getting a chuckle out of the librarian. "Moon, I know your nervous talons. I can hear the clicking. Now- what can I do for you?"

For the moment, Moon was silent. Should she tell him? "Ah- well. I had a dream. And I saw something. Something.. that felt real. It was almost like it was.. HE was.. talking to me. As if it, or he, was right next to me." She explained. Star frowns lightly, confused yet interested by this topic. "It was a Dragon. But it was bigger than any other I've ever seen. And it looked different too!"