018

As Elena walked through the halls, on her way after visiting Recovery Girl, she heard a cold voice.

"You're in my way." Todoroki said. Elena hid behind the corner, listening. "You're acting disgracefully, Shoto." A deep and dark voice said. "Endeavor?" Elena thought.

"If you used the power on your left side,  you would've had an overwhelming victory in the obstacle course and the cavalry battle. Stop this childish rebellion already!" Endeavor continued.

"You have a duty to surpass All Might. Do you understand? You're different from your siblings. You are the greatest masterpiece!" Endeavor told him selfishly.

"Is that all you can say, bastard? I will win, and advance with just Mom's power. I won't use your power when I fight." Todoroki fought back.

"Even if that works now. You'll soon reach the limit of that power." Endeavor bickered back.

As Elena heard Todoroki leave, she appeared from the corner and approached Endeavor.

He looked at her as she glared at him. "Oh, you're that girl that surpassed my Shoto in the obstacle course. Your quirk is special." Endeavor praised her.

"Talk about two-faced. You have no right to tell Todoroki what to do. It's his life and he chooses what the fuck he wants to do with it. He decides who he wants to surpass and who he wants to beat. You have no authority to tell him what his goal is." Elena told him in an angry manner and pointed at him.

"Feisty, aren't you? I'd like to offer you an internship at my agency." Endeavor stated with a smirk. Elena looked at him in disbelief. "You can take your damn invitation and shove that up your-" Elena began, but before she could continue, she was pulled back as a hand went above her mouth.

"Tch. Excuse her. She tends to go by her damn instinct." A harsh voice said behind her. She recognized the scent of him.

Caramel.

Bakugo pulled Elena back as he let her go. "Don't go messing with the number two hero. It can give you trouble." Bakugo warned her as he dragged her by her collar.

She saw Endeavor appear from the hall as he looked at her. She put her middle finger up and pointed it at him. "Fu-" She began but she was soon pushed up against the wall to the side. "Finish that sentence and I'll kill you." Bakugo threatened as he glared at her.

His chest was pressed against hers as she felt his breath against her face. "You stink. Get off." She muttered before pushing him off her, using her telekinesis. "Tch. I'm going back. Go fuck yourself." She said before walking back towards the stands.

Elena couldn't take it when people told others what to do, especially strong ones like Todoroki. Elena had to obey her father, but she would do something if she could.

Her father was immune to her brainwash, not to mention his quirk.

Elena's fathers quirk was called "Infinity". He had the ability to remain untouched, whereas he can control whenever he wanted to have it on. He usually had his quirk on when around Elena due to her potentially attacking him.
Not to mention he could cause immense pain to the person he uses his quirk on. It's called "Korosu", If he demands it using his quirk, he could basically torture them. The pain would cause you to collapse and basically feel like you're being crushed from the inside out.

Once when Elena talked back to him, he used it on her. Elena was bedridden for days after that. And she knew she couldn't have anyone stand up for her, if they did, they would be tortured too. And she was afraid of that.

As Elena finally arrived at the stands, she looked around till she found Kirishima. "Kiri!" Elena yelled and approached the male. "Kiri...?" Kirishima asked in confusion, he soon shrugged as he accepted the nickname.